Brock Lesnar's height

Its been known that Jericho wears lifts since his WCW days in the 90s. Hes only 5'9 but wears them to appear 6'

That's messed up...I don't think you can perform as good when you wear those type of shoes.

No self respecting adult male should know who “Jericho” is

Could Artem Lobov land the Walls of Jericho on a Bantamweight?

Heath Slater confirmed 6 foot 3:

heath-slater-brock-lesnar.jpg

eoeMAuI.gif

How is wrestling still a thing? And a hugely successful thing at that.

Jericho, Helmsley, etc.. are exception though. They've been there from back when pro wrestling was still good.

WWF is as bad as pride at exaggerating height. Brock is a strong 6’2. Andre the giant was around 6’9 but went by 7’4. In pride Aleks Emelianenko went by 6’6 when he’s really about 6’1-6’2.

WWE had him listed as 6'3 when he first came through but when he joined the Minnesota Vikings, they had him listed at 6'2. I assume he's around 6'2-6'3.

Dwayne Johnson is 6'3 and Lesnar was a bit shorter than him, so I'll go with 6'2.

Jericho must be the Dan Henderson of pro wrestling, I remember him being there more than 15 years ago when I was watching wrestling as a kid lol. Might be the only one from that era still doing it.
Yes and no. There are guys older than him still doing it...

Biggest high heels ever. Sad how an old man becomes insecure about his own height.

As someone who has worked at an arena for years and seen the WWE guys up close, Brock Lesnar is a legit 6'2 or 6'3. I'm 6'4 and barely had height on him.

WWE has an even bigger fetish for large men than Sherdog (if you can believe that), so manlets like Jericho are required to wear lifts.

Brock is a legit 6'3"

Yet he was measured at 6'2 by the NFL combine years ago

also was listed at 6'2 by K1 who are more accurate with their heights than the UFC

if he was a legit 6'3 he would have been measured at 6'3

Back