Brock Lesnar vs Werdum ... who wins?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
brasil_brazil_girl_sexy_yellow.gif

tenor.gif

Steroids are oxygen to Brock. With USADA the guy is a vegetable. Werdum via running jump kick in the opening round in the opening seconds.

It’s a shame they don’t make a steroid which stops you being afraid of being punched.

Even in the Lesnar's prime this would have been the hardest match up for him. Werdum is way better in the stand up and nobody wants to take Werdum down. So what's Brock gonna do?

Even in the Lesnar's prime this would have been the hardest match up for him. Werdum is way better in the stand up and nobody wants to take Werdum down. So what's Brock gonna do?
Backhand slap

Fantasy match up for me.

I’d be curious to see if Brock could man handle Werdum the way he did Mir.

More I think of it the more I see Brock steam rolling Werdum. I don’t think he’d be able to stop the takedowns. The fight will probably be Werdum on his back trying to avoid GNP.

Werdums jitsu usually makes him comfortable on the feet because but I don’t think he’d be so cozy with Brock on top.

I don’t see Werdum being able to pressure Brock with his standup like Cain did.

I’d pick Brock.

Takedown, haymaker on the ground, Armbar the end.

I'm thinking the chances of Brock fighting Werdum are pretty much the same whether he comes back to MMA or stays retired.

Dooms striking was complete horse shit during Brock’s prime. Werdum ain’t taking Brock down ever... so what’s doom gonna do? (Doom ain’t taking anybody down unless they are garbage)

2008 Brock absolutely destroys 2008 doom. Even 2011 doom had striking that was so non threatening that even glass chinnies like reem decided to make a practice session out of their second fight to work on his head movement strike dodging with his hands dropped.. knowing this is the safest guy to do that against and he’s more likely to get hurt in the gym trying that than an actual fight vs doom.

If yur gonna compare werdum to Lesnar in his prime then wouldn’t u have to compare It to the werdum of the same time? That werdum of the same time was busy losing snooze fest decisions to arlovski’s shell and getting uppercutted into saying he left the ufc on his own accord but it was just to save face from being cut. Diverticulitis hospital bed Brock wrecks the arlovski that beat doom. Did werdum surpass Brock as a full fighter... or did diverticulitis happen?

Roids or no roids.. Brock whopped mark hunt’s ass every every single fucking nano second of that fight... while Hunt was whooping dooms ass till doom just landed a super lucky ass shot.

Last edited:
Werdum is better than Cain. So werdum easily. Styles make fights.

Werdum at any point in career wins. Not scared to get hit and superior on ground. Cain could not do crap to werdum.

I'd probably take Werdum. I don't see Brock imposing his will on the ground with Werdum, like he did Mir. Werdum is too strong and lanky, and would catch him in something.

Cordeiro's Werdum has to be the worst style match up for Brock ..Fight ends at end of 1st round when Lesnar takes a couple of knees in that plumb- nighty night...Werdum, via KO

Werdum will submit Brock if he gets taken down.

I can see this fight happening actually. After Werdum's recent loss, what is next for him? I can see him cash and I do see Brock being interested in Werdum as he poses no huge KO threat.

Werdum wins if Brock has to go through with the whole USADA process.

If it stays standing, Werdum by TKO. If it goes to the ground, Werdum via submission. Bad match up for ol Brawk.

Back