Rumored Brock Lesnar to be cageside for DC vs. Black Beast

So were making threads about how Lesnar may or may not attend a UFC event and nobody has asked him? Why?

Brock hates people and doesn’t give interviews? That’s not a shoot

He’s still under contract for the wwe so he can’t sign with the ufc until his contract is up when/if that Saudi Arabia show happens.

Brock vs Cormier SuperBowl Weekend.

Someone infom the gnome AKA cok grabber.

It's never going to happen but there is something strangely appealing about Brock vs Lewis

The Black Beast vs a Jacked White Boy

I'd watch the shit out of that tbh
Nothing like some good ole deeply embedded cultural racism to hype a fight.

Cormier is taking a big gamble by taking a fight with a broken hand

It’ll take Lewis one punch for Lewis to get DC’s big payday with Brock.

this is just dana just trying to build up hype for a falling apart 230 event

I like DC but BB fighting Brock Lesnar would be fucking hilarious.

Would much rather have DC's last two fights be Stipe 2 and Jones 3 (preferably at HW) than BB and Lesnar. I don't usually favor rematches but the former fights seem much more appropriate than the latter ones. I'd rather see him fight two better mixed martial artists who he has history and animosity with than two relatively unskilled behemoths that seem to be just randomly thrown together because they want to sell PPVs.

To think, all it would take is one punch from Lewis on an injured DC and it'd be all but guaranteed that Lesnar will be champ again.

Come to think of it, this would be awesome.

I mean, we would finally get to see Lesnar vs Conor.

We already rode that ride once. Do we really need to rehash that again? Brock gets in the cage, says words, there's a shoving match and we're rolling our eyes.

Oh God, they're hauling Lesnar out AGAIN? Jesus. What are they gonna do? Give him a shrimp platter with an unlimited tap on beer and a few hundred thousand bucks to keep dragging him out to these things? This fight is NOT interesting with Cormier at all, in fact it's a boring matchup that DC will 100% win that we all know, it's just they're trying to milk the Bork Laser ticket as long as they can so WME can pay off their billion dollar debt. Such a freak show crock of shit is all this really is to be honest.

It's never going to happen but there is something strangely appealing about Brock vs Lewis

The Black Beast vs a Jacked White Boy

I'd watch the shit out of that tbh

All the pre fight pressers and promos would make it so worth while

I hope Black Beast finds a way to win and then gets that huge Brock payday. Dude is a great guy and hilarious. Would love to see him rake in the cash and become champ, if only for a short period. War beast!

hope after dc finishes lewis he jumps out of the cage and finishes brock

Back