Brock Lesnar signs new deal with WWE

UFC and WWE are pretty tight these days and last few years have been trading a number of guys/girls. Wouldn't be surprised to see Brock fight in UFC still. Its not like he signed with another MMA promotion, he can fight in UFC anytime he wants with Vince McMahons green light, just like before.

not with his failed drug test vince isn't gren lighting it any more.

UFC and WWE are pretty tight these days and last few years have been trading a number of guys/girls. Wouldn't be surprised to see Brock fight in UFC still. Its not like he signed with another MMA promotion, he can fight in UFC anytime he wants with Vince McMahons green light, just like before.

More then tight I would not be surprised if UFC parent company "WME" does not just come an buyout the WWE. People are like they just spent 4.5 billion on the UFC in this world today raising another 4.5 billion to pickup the WWE should be no problem for them. They also have a deal with Mayweather promotions and there is the Zuffa boxing arm. Much like Disney is reshaping the content landscape by acquiring Marvel, Lucas and now Fox WME wants to do that with combat sports entertainment with the largest promotions.

More then tight I would not be surprised if UFC parent company "WME" does not just come an buyout the WWE.

Sherdog would explode with rage. My god, the lulz potential...

More then tight I would not be surprised if UFC parent company "WME" does not just come an buyout the WWE. People are like they just spent 4.5 billion on the UFC in this world today raising another 4.5 billion to pickup the WWE should be no problem for them. They also have a deal with Mayweather promotions and there is the Zuffa boxing arm. Much like Disney is reshaping the content landscape by acquiring Marvel, Lucas and now Fox WME wants to do that with combat sports entertainment with the largest promotions.

I have limited knowledge on the subject but I would say it is unlikely that WWE is bought ought while Vince is still alive. But then again, XFL......

Back