Brock Lesnar signs new deal with WWE

I though Vince McMahon was smart. I check out some of Brocks matches and dude does jack shit in the ring. Last night the fans were booing him and chanting boring.

Thats because they thought his opponent was sure as 100% winning the match and they don't like him. Thats what the wrestling insiders have been telling them for the past year or so. They got surprised by the result.

not at all.

beock still has his usada problem from ufc 200. and wwe said after all brock made the wwe drug problem look so bad they wont let him again.
yah good luck on that.

I though Vince McMahon was smart. I check out some of Brocks matches and dude does jack shit in the ring. Last night the fans were booing him and chanting boring.

but sells a lot of merch gets raiting and sell tickets so vince does what best for the bank account.

Isn't Rousey still technically signed to UFC? They could be doing some kind of a trade off. Knowing Rousey won't be fighting anytime soon if ever again, they probably loaned her to WWE in exchange for a fight or two from Brock even if he's under WWE contract.

doesn't work that way.

Brock will fight again in UFC when his suspension is up. Until then he wrestles a handful of times a year for millions

That article only says that he re-signed with WWE, but doesn't specify for how long. It's possible it's only a one-month contract, for instance, and then he'd be free to come back to the UFC after.

That's why UFC needs to do something about Conor. His antics turn away from the UFC some big names already.

How does it work then? please, thrall me with your acumen.

paul said wwe wont allow brock to fight in ufc. it with go to ufc or stay with wwe.

ronda made it clear for a long time she will never fight in the ufc again. the ufc might have ronda still under contract left but that doesn't matter.

That's why UFC needs to do something about Conor. His antics turn away from the UFC some big names already.

like brock was coming back really

paul plays the ufc against the wwe perfectly every year.

That article only says that he re-signed with WWE, but doesn't specify for how long. It's possible it's only a one-month contract, for instance, and then he'd be free to come back to the UFC after.

wwe no matter what would of had brock around thru the summer.

like brock was coming back really

paul plays the ufc against the wwe perfectly every year.
Why not. He came back last time. He is welcome in the UFC, his PPV numbers are public.

According to sources his new WWE deal is very short term

Back