Brock Lesnar responds to Jon Jones' callout at UFC 214

I wouldn't say he would eat Jones shots like nothing. Very hyperbolic statement.

Kind of like always saying Brock can't take a punch, and is afraid to get hit, even though he's taken plenty and has taken on damn near all of UFC's heavy hitters.

What I'm saying though, is that if you're expecting Brock to get his bell rung and back away, like he did with Carwin, you're going to be disappointed. Jones doesn't hit that hard. Not saying Jones wouldn't beat him, or even destroy him over time, but it would not be a one and done finish, and Brock wouldn't be panicking over getting hit from Jones.

Tried to do that to Cain when he was 33, training MMA full time and still failed. Think he can do that to a much better fighter at 40 while being removed from MMA?
Power double, jones either ends up against the fence or on his back. Once Jones ends up on his back it is over.
Brock has a limited Skill set, but the one skill he does have is really good.
Brock is also one of the better blankets in UFC. ONce he gets on top he is tough to get off, and that is with guys his size, Jones being 40 pounds lighter, will not be getting up.
Everyone seems to forget, Brock has very high level wrestling.

Power double, jones either ends up against the fence or on his back. Once Jones ends up on his back it is over.
Brock has a limited Skill set, but the one skill he does have is really good.
Brock is also one of the better blankets in UFC. ONce he gets on top he is tough to get off, and that is with guys his size, Jones being 40 pounds lighter, will not be getting up.
Everyone seems to forget, Brock has very high level wrestling.

The only guy he hold down was Mir and Mir sucks at TDD, Couture was able to get backup and you think he can hold Jones...

DC is miles ahead of Brock and could not take Jones down.

He called out Brock because he thinks it's the easy fight and biggest pay day no question. Let's see him fight Cain or the Reem those are the fights to make at HW. They won't bring in the casuals and wrestling fans the same way though! Also Vince McMahon's son tried to buy Pride he was even at the last U.S. show you can look up they where close to purchasing it. I sometimes wonder where the sport would be if that happened.

Back