Brock Lesnar is going to walk into the title fight with the WWE belt (serious)

A mod mistakenly moved my thread to wasteland when I suggested this fight be title for title. There is honestly a decent enough chance that could happen. Think about it.
  • The UFC title is already on the line.
  • The WWE can put their belt on the line in anyway they choose since it is a fake belt.
  • DC is probably going to win.
  • This is going to be DC's last fight.

DC can beat Brock, be immediately crowned the WWE Univseral champion, and transition straight to the WWE as the first ever TRIPLE champ in MMA history.

It doesn't get any GOATer than that, DC would love to do that and I think DC is good in the mic and can be a great actor as well unlike Ronda

Of course Brock is a proven draw. So is Conor, but he always finds new way to ham it up even more. Your think WME gives a damn. They are here to make money. If they cared about legitimacy at this point, Brock would not be getting an automatic title shot.

I get the immediate shot for Brock...he outdraws any other HW by a ridiculous margin. the numbers he generates, coupled with DC truly entering the mainstream the way Nate did between the Conor fights, all but guarantees breaking a million buys for the first time in a while. do they really need to stoop any lower though? it's just sad, I guess...

Actually I wouldn't mind that
He is great on the mic

That's it? MMA legitimate press conferences are supposed to turn into circus soap opera as well?

Are MMA fans even interested in getting real info? Or everything related to MMA should be staged?

sg-19980406_severn_flash.0.0.jpg

That's it? MMA legitimate press conferences are supposed to turn into circus soap opera as well?

Are MMA fans even interested in getting real info? Or everything related to MMA should be staged?

Where did I say any of that?
I said he is a great talker & he is.
He runs a successful advertising agency. He knows how to sell.
he can do that without "staging" anything.

But again, TS is way off if he thinks Brock will be WWE champ in January.
His reasoning is "it was said on WWE TV" lol
As if Heyman would say "Brock is losing & will go train" ;)

Anybody that knows anything about Vince knows he likes to control all his narratives & he cannot control Brock in UFC.

If Brock wins the UFC HW Title as the WWF Universal Champion, he'd be the 3rd double simultaneous champion, and the FIRST UFC/WWE dual champ.. that would instantly propel him as GOAT with no one else close.

I for one would welcome our Aryan overlord.

Actually I wouldn't mind that
He is great on the mic

Paul Heyman will create more press for the UFC, than any guy not named McGregor. I imagine Vince will offer Heyman a deal just to keep him away from the UFC

Where did I say any of that?
I said he is a great talker & he is.
He runs a successful advertising agency. He knows how to sell.
he can do that without "staging" anything.

But again, TS is way off if he thinks Brock will be WWE champ in January.
His reasoning is "it was said on WWE TV" lol
As if Heyman would say "Brock is losing & will go train" ;)

Anybody that knows anything about Vince knows he likes to control all his narratives & he cannot control Brock in UFC.

It would actually be very wise for them to keep him champion until his UFC fight....

Why won't it?

I explained it already

The only reason he is still champ was to turn the crowd against him so when he leaves he won't be missed.
It is the worst possible storytelling to continue with him making UFC a priority over WWE (as storyline is going)

He also won't risk injury & a possible $10m paycheck by wrestling close to January.

the whole storyline is Brock rather be in UFC ;)

The thread is in wasteland ... I'll catch you in another my man

If Heyman says the Brock is brining the WWE belt to the UFC title fight, then it will happen. Not just for the WWE's sake, but for the UFC's sake too. This is a business move, Dana knows its good for business, Vince knows its good for business.

I tried telling you that you fell for a WWE storyline, but ............

Back