BROCK LESNAR IS BACK

would you like to see Brock Lesnar return?

• Total voters
Hahahhahahahaha prime brock would lose to the top 5 heavyweights today
have u seen the " top 5 heavyweights " fight? any of these guys has a chance to beat the other. Lesnar has the one thing that one would need in order to survive in a heavyweight fight and thats the wrestling. Had Francis had it he might have won his last fight.

michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

Brock vs Jones for UFC Steroids championship with no USADA testing

So he plans on coming back roided to the gills and leaving again after busting with his fat paycheck eh?

USADA might have something to say here

Hell yes!! I hope Brock is really coming back. I don't care what you say about him. He makes UFC HW division fun, its so lacking and boring, Brock makes it fun again and many good matchups for him in it. I'd be very happy if he returns. Its only a positive.

Some very compelling matchups for old Brock.

-Werdum
-Lewis
-Cain
-The JDS match we never saw
-Overeem rematch
-Money fight with Jones
-Francis(All the ufc performance center footage sent directly to Greg Nelson by Dana and co.)

And the list goes on

have u seen the " top 5 heavyweights " fight? any of these guys has a chance to beat the other. Lesnar has the one thing that one would need in order to survive in a heavyweight fight and thats the wrestling. Had Francis had it he might have won his last fight.
He can't beat Stipe or Werdum as they are nightmare matchups for him. He already lost to Cain and Overeem. The only guy in the top 5 he might beat is Ngannou.

Back