Brock Lesnar has a punchers chance?

dc via whatever he feels like doing, and brock knows it too. they just like getting paid lots of money like everyone else.

Brock doesn't have nearly the wear and tear that Cormier or Cain does.

Wrestling is rough, but he is really part time and not doing it like a regular wrestler.
That's an excellent point -- brock has less wear -- but he's been farming in Canada most of the time and not improving his stand-up skills against a skilled wrestler.

DC's goin for a ride

6d3bacfe0be2fa929dd02e2f6bfd875c.gif

YEEEEHAWWW

EHdM.gif

Brock smesh

gnp-vs-hunt.gif

Brocktober coming soon

EHdJ.gif

DC is next

bork1}

I'm amused by the people in the this thread that think Lesnar can't take down DC. In the end DC can win the fight but if Lesnar gets a single or a double leg on him, he's going down.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Brock is be able to control the grappling. He's going to be bigger, stronger and heavier and ok he's not an Olympian, but I don't think the gulf in wrestling skill will be more than Brock can overcome with strength.

Lesnar is a Div. I NCAA National Champion. The gap in wrestling won't be much but as you say, Lesnar will be bigger and stronger.

Great, another influx of grown-ups watching soap operas, on sherdog...

"freight train".. "too big " "unstoppable force".. "300 pounds".. "farm-boy strength" etc. etc. We've seen and heard it all before...

Lesnar is a legitimate mixed martial artist. He's a two time defending UFC HW champion. People might not like it but it is what it is.

I'm amused by the people in the this thread that think Lesnar can't take down DC. In the end DC can win the fight but if Lesnar gets a single or a double leg on him, he's going down.

Especially with the size difference.

He's old and like 9yrs removed from his best performance - the Mir fight.

Dc will starch him faster than Cain did.

Even with so-called "Testing" he'll most likely be on the juice during the training camp - or has been since this was first concocted.

Lesnar is a legitimate mixed martial artist. He's a two time defending UFC HW champion. People might not like it but it is what it is.

Sure, but he is also 5-3 with two devastating defeats and a championship fight that turned out a complete travesty with one guy punching himself into a heart attack. He is a legit fighter absolutely, but acting like he's some kind of gift from god baddest man on the planet, is silly. And we have seen and heard this many times before.

"Lesnar is way too big and strong for Cain"... "Lesnar is gonna freight train Overeem".. "Lesnar will ragdoll DC"...

Brock will have the explosive advantage right out of the gate and I see it going more or less like brock vs cain.

More like "LESS" in this Cain.

Prime "and HEALTHY" Cain >>>>>> Dad-Bod Dan Fatty McNuggets

U sound pretty dumb saying dc wrestling is as simple as hunt.

Not as dumb as you sound when you don't know how to fucking read.

But what else do I really expect from the haters? <13>

Let me be clear about this I am not saying that I think Brock is correct. But I think he actually looks at DC and thinks that he is too small and that he is going to be able to drag him to the ground and beat him up. I am not saying that I agree. But I do think Brock actually thinks he has a shot here.

And he'd be correct.

Size DOES matter.

I mean... shit.. Brock is not going to have anyyyyy chance at out wrestling a heavyweight Daniel Cormier.

He's big as shit and hits hard with some of the worst technique in the history of the sport.
But he did drop the shit out of Herring, Couture and Mir.

lesnar-punches-herring-o.gif

It's 2018 and Brock Lesnar is 40 and has only a punchers chance to beat DC in my eyes.

This just cant end well for Brock.

280shmw.gif

This fight will look like Cain/Brock. DC is going to have his way with roid head

DC has to fat ass up to get to 240... Brock has to do a weight cut to make 265.... lol....

DC's gonna wish he never even did the math on this pay day. His little midget friend won't be around to save his ass this time either. <Lmaoo>

Salty that your boy Jones is sitting around waiting to get his sentence?

Brock sucks and this fight is a joke. It's a softball lob for DC.

Nah. DC has a good chin and is hard to hit clean even against good strikers.

Brock has shit stand up. This is so one sided. The only intrigue is how long Brock last due to his size

Back