Brock Lesnar has a punchers chance?

I asked Barry and he said Lesnar has amazing hands. Just look at that backhand swing. ..

280shmw.gif
Whats with your photo shopped avatar?

Let me be clear about this I am not saying that I think Brock is correct. But I think he actually looks at DC and thinks that he is too small and that he is going to be able to drag him to the ground and beat him up. I am not saying that I agree. But I do think Brock actually thinks he has a shot here.
brock's been around wrestling long enough to know that dc beat mocco in wrestling and that dc isn't a pushover on the mat. i don't disagree that he thinks he can win, but he knows it's not easy, and he knows what dc's teammate did to him.

Twig legs Jones took down DC at will.

Cormier better KO Brock coming in, or else he will be eating cinderblocks while under a building of muscle.

Brock has shit striking skill. He also has as much power as anyone in the history of the sport, decent speed, and he has a 11-13" reach advantage. Anyone saying he can't KO Cormier doesn't watch enough fights. That's not an unlikely outcome at all.

Randy could outbox Brock all day long. All it took was one punch from Brock's 6-8" reach advantage and 60 lb weight advantage for that not to matter.

11-13" of reach.. he could very likely land a punch over 25 minutes of fighting. And that's all he needs.

He's got a wrestler's chance. Not much of one, considering Cormier can counter it with his own, but still a chance, given his size and pedigree. Cormier is likely the better wrestler, but Brock is still damn good and could beat anyone on any given night with it.

I doubt it, but the only chance Brock has is out-wrestling Cormier to a decision, or pulling a submission out of his ass. Not impossible, but highly unlikely.

Cormier is likely taking this after weathering an early storm by Lesnar, much like Cain did. Stipe would've been a far better match up for Brock.

Imagine if Lesnar actually does put Cormier to sleep. Will he defend his title? Against who?

Lmfao people keep talking about the size difference do we forget he gasses really fast? He did against cain not even in a round, hunt as well just hunt was just as gassed, and a few other fights. DC may be hw again but he's never had a out of shape problem gas wise maybe except for Jones one in the championship rounds after a hellacious pace the first three. Brock is getting wrecked.
He didn't gas against Cain you fuck tardy. He got his face blasted open by a knee. That's what led to the end of the fight.

DCs gonna merk Brock so bad it's going to make CM Punk's matches look competitive.

Brock is going to get molested and both fighters know it and don't care

Both will get huge paydays and DC will likely submit Brock with minimal damage

The hell you talking about? <bball1>

His Game Plan for Mark Hunt was Flawless and simple :

Keep your Distance, don't engage in a brawl, and when the opportunity presents itself.....Go for the Takedown.

It worked out for him.

Brock is facing a similar opponent who DOESN'T have the true KO power that Mark did.

I'm liking Brock's chances here...
Dc is simlilar to hunt????? Hahahahu

Everyone has a puncher's chance. We are all human beings and an adult male can punch hard enough to knock another adult male out.

I mean... shit.. Brock is not going to have anyyyyy chance at out wrestling a heavyweight Daniel Cormier.

He's big as shit and hits hard with some of the worst technique in the history of the sport.
But he did drop the shit out of Herring, Couture and Mir.

lesnar-punches-herring-o.gif

It's 2018 and Brock Lesnar is 40 and has only a punchers chance to beat DC in my eyes.

This just cant end well for Brock.

280shmw.gif

no chance at out wrestling a HW?

Man it's almost like Brock won a D1 title and DC didn't.. man .

Back