Brock has such an ugly physique

Ts must have highest standards for mens physiques. Must be that guy at the gym that just stares at other dudes. Smh.

Meh I've seen worse

lightweight-fighter-george-sotiropoulos-poses-for-a-portrait-on-july-picture-id103814734

Jesus, not even airbrushing and lighting can make that look good

But his elbows, you didn't even comment on his elbows.

<DisgustingHHH>

Brock looks like Tulkas.

I'd kill to look like that. Just so long as I don't end up with Diverticulitis.

bruh i wish i had his physique. literally no one would mess wit me

lesnar.jpg

Except any Sherdogger. It's long been established that we're all the peak of human development, both athletically and aesthetically. :)

His 6'3. Celebheights is wrong. They have Roman REigns at 189cm but Brock is Clearly 2cm taller than him
Brock is a legit 190-191cm

Brock was actually measured at the NFL combine and was 6'2 and 3/8" (189 cm)

Aesthetically speaking, he looks a mess. His traps and back are huge which Makes him look big but his tits are saggy af, his belly is bloated af, his arms have zero muscle definition and his legs are awful.

muscles don't determine greatness, this thread isn't about that but people keep talking about how huge Brock is and he may be a big guy at 6'2 280lbs, but to me, he looks like a bloated prime Paul buentello with his shit physique.
This isn't body building. Brocks body is functional, and the aesthetics are subjective. I'd rather look like Brock than Phil Heath. And this guy won Mr Olympia.
maxresdefault.jpg

This guy has a kinda dull voice, but he's super knowledgable about bodybuilding and quite often does videos on whether famous wrestlers/MMA fighters could have been a professional bodybuilder had they gone that route. Interestingly, most of the big guys in the WWE he doesn't believe would have any success with bodybuilding due to genetic shortages, but Brock is one of the very few he sees as having the genetics to succeed in bodybuilding had he chosen.

So yeah, Brock really isn't losing regarding genetics or aesthetics, his inability to get hit is the reason he struggles as a fighter.

Back