Brock has such an ugly physique

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Aesthetically speaking, he looks a mess. His traps and back are huge which Makes him look big but his tits are saggy af, his belly is bloated af, his arms have zero muscle definition and his legs are awful.

muscles don't determine greatness, this thread isn't about that but people keep talking about how huge Brock is and he may be a big guy at 6'2 280lbs, but to me, he looks like a bloated prime Paul buentello with his shit physique.

If you've ever wrestled you know that you'll get a big, thick core from doing it for years. Lesnar's got that over-sized wrestling core no doubt which makes his hips look big. Tack on all the juice he's done over the years and it'll compound the problem.

His physique is better for intimidation than aesthetics.

Brawk fans might be rustled.

bigbork.gif

I think the fact that he gets rocked when touched is more relevant but...

Jim-Carrey-Ok.gif

Dude is 42 and looks better than you at your peak. Really? You’re going to critique any athlete in the sport you have 0% of ever succeeding in?

Sherdogs finest
Aesthetically speaking, he looks a mess. His traps and back are huge which Makes him look big but his tits are saggy af, his belly is bloated af, his arms have zero muscle definition and his legs are awful.

muscles don't determine greatness, this thread isn't about that but people keep talking about how huge Brock is and he may be a big guy at 6'2 280lbs, but to me, he looks like a bloated prime Paul buentello with his shit physique.
nd

bruh i wish i had his physique. literally no one would mess wit me

lesnar.jpg

Post your physique here and show us how should physique look like.

bruh i wish i had his physique. literally no one would mess wit me

lesnar.jpg

"Arms have no definition"
"Tits are sagging"

He goes through phases where he prob stops juicing, but when he's on, he's a gorrila.

His 6'3. Celebheights is wrong. They have Roman REigns at 189cm but Brock is Clearly 2cm taller than him
Brock is a legit 190-191cm

I'm sorry that you can't jerk off to Brock Lesnar, TS.

"Arms have no definition"
"Tits are sagging"

He goes through phases where he prob stops juicing, but when he's on, he's a gorrila.
thats after cutting weight bro and hes 40 yrs old in that pic

are you kidding

Brock-Lesnar-UFC-MMA-MMAnytt.jpg

when he was young
1018117f01c19c6ed27c0f2c97f37a79_XL.jpg

brock-lesnar.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
070314_lesnar-summerslam_600-1431678466.jpg

brock-high-school-225x300.jpg

Back