Brock didn't win any FIGHT at UFC 200

Rocco Marciano**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Hunt is still gonna become the UFC HW champ while Brock will never get close to the belt again.

Nor is Brock HALF the fighter Hunt is.

You WWE nuthuggers can delude yourself all you want thinking Brock "won" a "fight".

Brock simply out-wrestled and lay n prayed his cowardly self to a decision "victory." This was simply a stylistic favour for Brock by UFC to be a coward, get a USADA exemption, and lay on top of hunt to a "victory".

There's a difference between using grappling to FIGHT your opponent and using grappling to be a coward.

Get it in your heads nice and clear, Mark Hunt didn't lose ANY fight to the coward Brock.

EDIT: Mark Hunt's picture after the "FIGHT". LMAO. He was in no fight.

EDIT #2: BREAKING NEWS (not for me):

BROCK LESNAR GOT CAUGHT FOR CHEATING POST UFC 200 AND CHEATED HIS WAY TO A COWARDLY LAY AND PRAY SURVIVAL.

IS THE TRUTH CLEAR NOW?

CAN YOU SEE HIM NOW????????
LtPPEgj.jpg

Last edited:
Wow you are rustled. USA!! Small town pride!!! Or was it the fact that he is now repping Canada? Maybe because brock repped white boys from the woods?

I will agree that it's a shame there wasn't a finish though. Hopefully brock returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunt was terrible.

I want him to fight the dude who just got beat by Cain.

And Cain to fight Reem. That would be so great.

Lesnar did win, though. He even did better on the feet too.

Mark Hunt is still gonna become the UFC HW champ while Brock will never get close to the belt again.

Nor is Brock HALF the fighter Hunt is.

You WWE nuthuggers can delude yourself all you want thinking Brock "won" a "fight".

Brock simply out-wrestled and lay n prayed his cowardly self to a decision "victory." This was simply a stylistic favour for Brock by UFC to be a coward, get a USADA exemption, and lay on top of hunt to a "victory".

Get it in your heads nice and clear, Mark Hunt didn't lose ANY fight to the coward Brock.
Brock did win
and Mark Hunt is unlikely to win the belt

love to watch Hunt tho

looks like hunts wrestling is worse than brock's striking, which says a lot.

lesnar landed good ground and pound, especially in the first near the bell. there was a lot of laying though.

Hunt was terrible.

I want him to fight the dude who just got beat by Cain.

And Cain to fight Reem. That would be so great.

Lesnar did win, though. He even did better on the feet too.

Lmao bro, better on the feet? Brock doesn't know how to throw a punch.

Last edited:
Everyone I watched that fight with is calling it a work.

Would you like some salt with your salt?
Hunt didn't do jack shit when they were standing. He should of been going at him constantly and looked helpless on the ground

DC should move back up to HW and him and brock can lay on each other!

Every thread I've seen of yours sucks, TS.

Last edited:
he couldn't hit a tired brock for over 2 minutes in the 3rd rd

it wasnt a fight because hunt didnt make it one -- he looked terrible

I'm not mad at all. Why would one be mad when the truth is clear? LOL. You Brock-nuthuggers seem mad.

all the flavors you can be and you choose salty

HUNT IS OVERRATED

if you can't grapple then you aren't a complete MMA fighter, the grappler beats the striker every time

should of seen this coming, Hunt got straight armbar'd by Sean McCorkle for pete's sake

He didn't win? I thought hw won on the scorecards? Hmmmm

like i said i doubt hunt will be champ. still one of my fav fighters to watch, true warrior. But brock was the better man tonight.

Back