Brock=badass

That was the most fake shit I've ever seen UFC do.

Also, Brock turtle incoming....and also probably popping like last time.

Yay.

DC will school Brock....but guest referee Triple H at some point will step into break a clinch and stun him with a few rapid right hands while wearing his brass knuckleduster, allowing Brock to get a sub.

glad I got into MMA in the days of Chuck and Randy, because its a great sport to do, don't think i'd give todays horse shit a 2nd viewing, let alone begin to practise it.

Let’s just try and stay alpha when the leather starts flying.
10001593.gif

DC will school Brock....but guest referee Triple H at some point will step into break a clinch and stun him with a few rapid right hands while wearing his brass knuckleduster, allowing Brock to get a sub.

glad I got into MMA in the days of Chuck and Randy, because its a great sport to do, don't think i'd give todays horse shit a 2nd viewing, let alone begin to practise it.
This era is pretty good too. We get exciting fights almost weekly.

The promo was cringy as fuck. You'd think someone working in the business would know how to cut one. It's funny how WWE segments & promos seem so more realistic.

I don´t like Lesnar.. but that was funny and he is fucking right! NGANNOU and MIOCIC THE PIECE OF SHIT! <CanYouSeeMeNow>

The promo was cringy as fuck. You'd think someone working in the business would know how to cut one. It's funny how WWE segments & promos seem so more realistic.
Because in WWE those are trained actors. The reason Jon vs DC worked is because their hatred was real. But DC was still all smiles even with Jon where it was real and personal. Now where its not real, how do you expect him not to smile and wink??? I mean DC wasn't all smiles but when Jon on the satellite interview said Hey pussy are you still There? DC was smiling because he couldn't believe it. He hated him. But I think he smiles as a coping mechanism.

Because in WWE those are trained actors. The reason Jon vs DC worked is because their hatred was real. But DC was still all smiles even with Jon where it was real and personal. Now where its not real, how do you expect him not to smile and wink??? I mean DC wasn't all smiles but when Jon on the satellite interview said Hey pussy are you still There? DC was smiling because he couldn't believe it. He hated him. But I think he smiles as a coping mechanism.
You completely missed my point. I was talking about Brock's promo & not every MMA promo ever done. Relax. Plus Brock is one those so called "trained actors" like you said so.....
<WellThere>

Thanks for the video.

Rogan looked pissed after the camera hit, like he was about to prepare for his patented "Fear Is Not a Factor For Me" spinning back kick:

68Wlw9.gif

Lol if any of you guys have seen Rogan spar with JWP...It's an absolute joke.
Rogan even knows he wouldnt be able to beat any straw weight female fighter.

Is this some transitive property bullshit? Brock is bad at MMA and Brock is an ass, therefore Brock = badass?

Back