Brits, help a Yank out

Act like a Scouser and a drunk football ruffian hooligan can.

Also you can ask to " bum a :eek::eek::eek:" and not get any weird looks like in Murica.

What did you previously like about Brighton that you no longer think is there? On a weekday when it's not invaded by tourists Brighton is still a massively chilled out, fun place to be.

Yeah it does still have some character left remaining and some nice unique chilled out pubs/cafes/restaurants. It's just become too popular. Too many people there now and has attracted a lot of degnenerates and weirdos from other areas, the place is dirty, high levels of crime, a lot of main streets are rundown etc. It's just overall a bit of a shithole, like a small version of London by the sea. After visiting other cities in Europe, you wonder why the hell people waste their time visiting Brighton.

I honestly don't think I've seen you post anything remotely positive on this site ever so I'm just going to assume you're a miserable old shit.

Think what you like, sunshine, it isn't important. You, and your opinions, aren't important. You are unimportant, and you can keep your opinions to yourself.

Yeah it does still have some character left remaining and some nice unique chilled out pubs/cafes/restaurants. It's just become too popular. Too many people there now and has attracted a lot of degnenerates and weirdos from other areas, the place is dirty, high levels of crime, a lot of main streets are rundown etc. It's just overall a bit of a shithole, like a small version of London by the sea. After visiting other cities in Europe, you wonder why the hell people waste their time visiting Brighton.
See, I guess those are the kind of things I look for in a city. Good bars, pubs and restaurants. Decent music scene. The kind of stuff that also goes in hand in hand with degenerates invading. I do agree that the main streets are pretty run down and dirty but then I generally don't spend much time around those areas anyway. It actually makes it pretty easy to spend a whole night out and avoid ladcunts entirely just by not going to 2 streets.

Think what you like, sunshine, it isn't important. You, and your opinions, aren't important. You are unimportant, and you can keep your opinions to yourself.
CHFE-EvWwAA2rpH.jpg

Back