British Military Recruitment Video...WTF!

So... what you're saying is they had the technology to bring them to Europe... but not the technology to redeploy them to another theater and/or back to their country of origin?

What I'm saying is, 1.5 million people is a LARGE army by today's standards, let alone in 1914.

Considering the size, scale, differences of language/culture/religion of these 1.5 million people. Moving them from India to Europe, have them fight in one of the bloodiest wars in human history and then send them all back without any trace/spillover/desertion/people settling/mutinies.

It seems unbelievable and if it's true. Then hats off to whoever was in charge and was able to orchestrate that.

What I'm saying is, 1.5 million people is a LARGE army by today's standards, let alone in 1914.

Considering the size, scale, differences of language/culture/religion of these 1.5 million people. Moving them from India to Europe, have them fight in one of the bloodiest wars in human history and then send them all back without any trace/spillover/desertion/people settling/mutinies.

It seems unbelievable and if it's true. Then hats off to whoever was in charge and was able to orchestrate that.

So... explain Gallipoli? How was such an invasion possible by such a backwards group of barbarians?

4th Indian Infantry division participated in basically ever major engagement in the British North African theater, most of the time in the vanguard. They were also deployed in Italy.

4th Indian had entire regiments of volunteers from the Bengal and Punjab regions.

Other Indian army divisions were deployed in the European theater and North Africa theaters by the British either completely or partially by the war's end.

yes i just read about these guys. its not millions though and most would have served in the burma campaign.

Of course, India was strategically located to fight the Japanese (the Japanese did invade India after all). They were also deployed in Africa, the Middle East and even for the invasion of Italy.

well rationalposter is giving goonerview the irrational idea that millions of indians were serving and dying for queen and country in europe.

which is a false narrative.

i never used to believe in those bizzare zionist plots.

now i see why they push islam.

Not sure hiw it is now but this is a recruting effort.

At least in the US it about getting people in and there might be a little liberties taken.

Popular marching cadence when going by the new guys in boot.

"Raisin, raisin don't be blue my recruiter screwed me too."

"Raisin: Recruit or junior sailor, predominantly heard at Naval Training Commands. This is used in boot camp to refer to those boots who have received their dungaree uniforms so recently that they haven't been ironed, just washed, they are therefore wrinkled, like a raisin. Usually used by seasoned boots to refer to sailors with one or more weeks less time in service. Fleet equivalent is "Nub," "Newbie," or "Hey Shitbird"

well rationalposter is giving goonerview the irrational idea that millions of indians were serving and dying for queen and country in europe.

which is a false narrative.

They are mostly talking about WWI, where India had little interest outside of the imperial interests of the British Empire.
Even from the outset of WWII India was fighting on behalf of the British Empire though. By that stage India was split between those that wanted to remain in the empire and those that wanted independence, but there were enough of the former volunteering to fight Germans in Africa well before the Burma campaign or Japanese invasion.

So no one is joining the Army in Britain anymore. That's what I understand from watching these new hip comercials.

Kind of risky if you think about it. Where do their loyalties lie? Lots of Muslims went to go fight with Jihadists.

Yeah, their book also tells them that it's ok to steal, lie and cheat to further the cause of Islam.

But, I'm sure I'm just worried about nothing ... I mean, what could possibly go wrong.

Last edited:
I just hope no one actually thinks that when they join they will be treated with respect by their peers lol I know army lads and you better pray you don't start praying with your shoes and socks off infront of them because you'll be ripped to hell and back.

It's a joke they are trying to even promote this shit we look like a bunch of pussies to the rest of the world.

Complete and utter b.s.

I thought they were going to execute him when he kneeled and the real soldiers were behind him.

This video is so wrong ...

Complete and utter b.s.

I thought they were going to execute him when he kneeled and the real soldiers were behind him.

This video is so wrong ...

That would have been an epic plot twist ;)

Back