Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

True story about Fortune Cookies; they look Chinese. They sound Chinese. But they're actually American. Which is why they're hollow. Full of lies. And leave a bad taste in the mouth
- The Mandarin, Iron Man 3
How dare you quote that shit stain of a movie.

No because they'd say 'Korean' or 'Vietnamese' or whatever the people were from. 'Asian' is an official designation for muslim in the UK media so they never have to actually say 'muslim.'
You know vast majority of indians are not muslims. They are called asains....not indians or hindiust

Also, just think every time you see Halal meat, that it is mandatory that a Muslim slaughtered the animal with a prayer. Do non-Muslims work in Halal plants? How soon through faulty pragmatism do Brits make all meat Halal? Already this is the case in many government cafeterias and school systems throughout the world. It's crafty, that Islam even backdoors it's way to complete control of the meat industry.

We also have Sharia courts that treat women like shit and Islamic faith schools where the hijab is compulsory, even for little girls. Yet the only time feminists, liberals and leftists feel the need to chime in on this issue is when anyone speaks out about it and they are on them like a flash to call them racist and Islamophobic.

we even have an mp that says these girls need to keep their mouths shut for the sake of diversity.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, bro;)
Not if it's digital. Ha!

So this story isn't getting any coverage in the UK, but a spook piece about the far right waging war on Islam is? Decades of daughters, sisters, cousins, girlfriends and friends getting raped while the authorities actively cover it up? No fucking wonder there's growing resentment.

You guys need to execute your LEOs. Fuckers need to be afraid of repercussions for not doing their jobs, not afraid of being called racist. If the powers that be keep this up shit will boil over. And justly so. Pisses me off.

You guys wanted this. I’ve been warning people about this for what now fifteen years? I told people about this back in 2003 when I first got out of the military. I was islamophobic but today even Indonesia has sharia and is going after gay people.

Outrageous...

I for one do not understand why brits and Europeans haven’t gone full Charles Bronson yet.

The worst that Europe and its immigration experiment gets,the more greatful I am for our 2nd amendment rights.

I’m a social liberal by California standards and I can’t fathom how this debacle is even labeled socially liberal,this is past that ,it is social engineering under the guise of liberalism.

I am more greatful for our immigrant parallel everyday..they are hard workers,family oriented, majority decent people...and for fuck sakes there women are fineeeee.

But Muslim and “Asian” immigrants,lol offer nothing to table.

Not if it's digital. Ha!

So this story isn't getting any coverage in the UK, but a spook piece about the far right waging war on Islam is? Decades of daughters, sisters, cousins, girlfriends and friends getting raped while the authorities actively cover it up? No fucking wonder there's growing resentment.

You guys need to execute your LEOs. Fuckers need to be afraid of repercussions for not doing their jobs, not afraid of being called racist. If the powers that be keep this up shit will boil over. And justly so. Pisses me off.

This is what makes me laugh when our politicians talk about punishing Russia for trying to murder the ex-GRU Spook. We can't even manage to protect children from gangs of pedophiles who operated with utter impunity for decades.

No wonder Putin is laughing at us.

There is a sickness in England. The sickness is allowing such evil and horror to take place because the authorities want to give Muslims South Asians a pass.

A few years ago the media reported on a old English pedo ring made up of rich and connected Englishmen. But in this case and Rotherham the men are South Asian Muslims, which likely means Pakistanis, and the reason for not doing anything is fear of being accused of racism and the public finding out about the racial, cultural, sectarian war being waged by S. Asian Muslims.

These scum come from a culture that has a long history of rape, of raping lower class people and non-Muslims. They don't pull this shit in Arabia despite there being millions of Pakistanis there, because they know the Arabs will come down hard on them. The demented liberal Westerners defending Islam and Muslim society should shoulder a lot of the blame, for it is their demonisation and smearing of critics as Islamophobes and racists that has created an atmosphere where the perps feel its is safe for them to wage war against infidels. Make no mistake, this is in keeping with historical Muslim behavior and Muhammed's example.

I think that is all true, and the reason why they are protected is because they are part of the demographics re-engineering program going on under the name of 'multiculturism and diversity'. Girls being raped is just a little bit of collateral damage and if publicized it runs contrary to the larger agenda.

At a lower level I am sure it has to do with being PC and toeing the party line, but that culture was put in place to protect large scale agendas, to the point where people have to fear losing their job if they go against it.

These sorts of things make people less 'tolerant' to what the people in power are pushing for the country so it is easy to see why it would be kept under wraps. Same reason for avoiding the recording of statistics as to what demographics commit crimes and such. The natives tend to get restless when incoming foreign groups rape the women and cause trouble.

You do know countries like india and Pakistan are in Asia. I know americans are bad at geography....but look up a map. You will be surprised. And do you really think people in uk think of a korean when you say asain??? Stupid

The only guy here who is stupid is you...
You just don't get it.

Like I asked you in another thread, but you dick tucked and ran like a little bitch , do you refer to Mexicans and Canadians as "Americans?"
They are on the continent of North America after all, right?
And don't lecture anyone on morality you stupid fuck. You're the same guy who advocated, "more police officers should be killed ."

It's amazing how so many of your kind are content with your children being raped...so as you won t offend the "asian" community . Lol

I think that is all true, and the reason why they are protected is because they are part of the demographics re-engineering program going on under the name of 'multiculturism and diversity'. Girls being raped is just a little bit of collateral damage and if publicized it runs contrary to the larger agenda.

At a lower level I am sure it has to do with being PC and toeing the party line, but that culture was put in place to protect large scale agendas, to the point where people have to fear losing their job if they go against it.

These sorts of things make people less 'tolerant' to what the people in power are pushing for the country so it is easy to see why it would be kept under wraps. Same reason for avoiding the recording of statistics as to what demographics commit crimes and such. The natives tend to get restless when incoming foreign groups rape the women and cause trouble.
If this "demographics re-engineering program" is really taking place, why are politicians pushing for it? What is the end game here?

The only guy here who is stupid is you...
You just don't get it.

Like I asked you in another thread, but you dick tucked and ran like a little bitch , do you refer to Mexicans and Canadians as "Americans?"
They are on the continent of North America after all, right?
And don't lecture anyone on morality you stupid fuck. You're the same guy who advocated, "more police officers should be killed ."

It's amazing how so many of your kind are content with your children being raped...so as you won t offend the "asian" community . Lol
dude....I have lived in UK for 16 years. I didnt invent calling indians and pakistanis asains in UK. They all did long before I come so chill out. There is very few koreans and japanese here if you are worried about mixing it up. I know you guys love a conspiracy.....but they call indians and pakistanis aisans and its not something that started few years ago. I call them asains as well since everyone in the country I live in call them asains. No need to preach to me about what you call them in America....I dont fucking live there.

"Asians"

These damn Chinese and Koreans!!!

4983B27700000578-5426395-image-a-92_1519385608799.jpg

If this "demographics re-engineering program" is really taking place, why are politicians pushing for it? What is the end game here?

Dissolution of national identity, peoples, cultures, and sense of unity in order to transition to a more 'globalized' power structure concentrated in the hands of fewer people I think is the biggest reason. So you see the same thing happening in Europe and all Western nations really (except Israel)

Who are most likely to resist such a thing? The people who have the deepest ties and are largest in numbers. Break those people and the biggest hurdle is gone.

It also creates such divisions within that no single group could ever unify in defense of such subversive tactics.

dude....I have lived in UK for 16 years. I didnt invent calling indians and pakistanis asains in UK. They all did long before I come so chill out. There is very few koreans and japanese here if you are worried about mixing it up. I know you guys love a conspiracy.....but they call indians and pakistanis aisans and its not something that started few years ago. I call them asains as well since everyone in the country I live in call them asains. No need to preach to me about what you call them in America....I dont fucking live there.
If Indians were doing the grooming along with the Pakistanis, you'd have a point. But they aren't. So you don't.

Back