Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

They literally get upset if it's reported and shared
And they claim it's racist. Mainstream forums infested by libs ban anyone who says it under the guise that it's racist, it's pretty pathetic.

Why do so many on here refuse to believe that?
They literally get upset if it's reported and shared
I don't know what soo many liberals defend Islam or Muslim society. I mean I can understand defending individual Muslims and even persecuted groups, but not Muslim organizations in the West that refuse to call out their community and religion. If White people refused to call out the supremacists amongst them and America's racist past, liberals would criticize Whites for it.

Problem with liberal and Muslim apologists is that they think Muslims and Islam are the underdog, are victims and have no power. I support Muslims in cases where the really are victims, like the Rohingya in Burma and the Uighurs in China . But overall, Islamic society has been 1 of the major world powers for many centuries, and has caused much carnage and genocide. Liberals oddly don't defend the Han Chinese , like they do Islam and Muslims, even though the Chinese suffered under Imperial Japan and were exploited by the British.

It's a damn disgusting story and I definitely think that there needs to be some legal accountability for when crime reports aren't taken seriously, especially with really serious crime like this. I can't know how it actually was handled in this situation but at some point negligence from police should be criminal.

If you are convicted of drugging and raping children you should not be alive, period.

It seems like this exact thread is posted at least a few times a week on here. Usually linked to some right-wing periodical. Everyone posts something mean about Muslims, then the thread disappears and somebody posts a new one the next day.

My question is, is this really ignored? I don't live in England, I have no idea. But sex slavery and human trafficking is very common in the United States. Do you guys think it's ignored here? It certainly isn't, it's just a difficult thing to put an end to. I actually spoke with a couple of police officers that work in human trafficking recently, and they told me how many hours they put in tracking down the individual criminals involved in this, but there are always an endless supply of evil people to take their place. I have not seen any threads made about the problem that exists here in the United States. Is there a reason why?

So, lets be real here, without the political slant. Is England actually ignoring sex trafficking and not pursuing arrests?
Yeah, Europe actually is trying to hide it though..by Europe I mean the actual police and government.

There has been many instances of European authorities purposefully trying to cover up ethnic crimes on a mass scale..including rape, mass molestation,theft,child trafficking.

I think you’d be hard pressed to find a modern first world country having Europe’s track record on this specific immigration problem.

I’m the first to call out a boogie man /right wing partisan who uses these stories to further there personal agenda....but,

Something ain’t right over there, that shits foul.

That's not really all that article says.

That is not enough, it should be more. In general, sex offenders deserve very harsh sentencing in my opinion. But there are a lot of sex offenders in the United States that get off easier than that, and I don't really see any uproar about it. I don't see threads being made about any sex trafficking issues in the United States, it's always the UK.
lel @ moving the goalposts

>do u have any links is this rly true does this rly happen???

"yeah here u go"

>....OK BUT WHAT ABOUT AMERICA

lel @ moving the goalposts

>do u have any links is this rly true does this rly happen???

"yeah here u go"

>....OK BUT WHAT ABOUT AMERICA

I didn't move any goalposts at all, I never even said it wasn't happening. I asked for an example, and responded to the example. He didn't even give accurate details on his example, which is why I pasted what it actually said. "But America" was also already part of my original post. Nothing you've said here makes sense.

It seems like this exact thread is posted at least a few times a week on here. Usually linked to some right-wing periodical. Everyone posts something mean about Muslims, then the thread disappears and somebody posts a new one the next day.

My question is, is this really ignored? I don't live in England, I have no idea. But sex slavery and human trafficking is very common in the United States. Do you guys think it's ignored here? It certainly isn't, it's just a difficult thing to put an end to. I actually spoke with a couple of police officers that work in human trafficking recently, and they told me how many hours they put in tracking down the individual criminals involved in this, but there are always an endless supply of evil people to take their place. I have not seen any threads made about the problem that exists here in the United States. Is there a reason why?

So, lets be real here, without the political slant. Is England actually ignoring sex trafficking and not pursuing arrests?

It's big here in Stl. I sat through a Human Trafficking seminar. Was shocked. Lots of missing young black girls.

And the local slime shits on police for targeting prostitution which is exactly where a lot of these young girls end up.

I think there is huge problem with child sex trafficking everywhere. No body likes talking about it unless they can score political points with it. We tend to ignore things that make our society in the west look bad.

I attended a Sex Trafficking seminar for the police dept. Had no idea how big it is around here and how little it's discussed. Appalling

Interesting.

I always thought it was the Irish that had a real pedo problem.

I remember seeing an interview with some Pakistani guy who was involved in this shit, and he said something like "the tighter the hole is, the more pleasure there is for the guy." The founder of Islam, Muhammad, had a child bride named Aisha who he married when she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9. In between then, he practiced such sexual acts as "thighing" with her. She was also tasked with cleaning the cum stains out of his clothes. Muslims consider him to be "the perfect man" and an example for Muslim men and women worldwide.

they literally have hid multiple instances of rampant, rape gangs w/ hundreds of victims

as in the cops went out of their way to not arrest or cover for the perps
There was actually a Pakistani perpetrator who was caught by police getting a blow job from a young white girl in a parking garage adjacent to a local police station in Rotterham. He told them "she's just sucking my cock, mate" and amazingly was let go. Welcome to the United Cuckdom where Muhammad's disciples are allowed to run wild but a white man who makes a harmless shitpost gets convicted and sentenced to jail time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...girl-in-police-station-car-park-a6897936.html

The term "islamophobia" showing its effect once again.

It truly is powerful. I just don't know why we keep giving it power.

So wrong, the people are reacting to the rapes and murders.

You say showing its effect.

This whole situation is cause and effect .

Especially in American who have let in everyone around the world.

There is a reason why they are calling for a travel ban....

Scumbags still trying to downplay and dismiss this. Disgusting and shameful beyond words really.

@nac386[/QUOTE] and @computer fogie [/QUOTE] being the latest two utter cunts. You people genuinely make me sick and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. I hope terrible things happen to you both.

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers
Grooming gangs are not like paedophile rings; instead, they operate almost exactly like terrorist networks, with all the same strategies
Ella Hill | Sunday 18 March 2018

domestic-violence-istock-lolostock.jpg

I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.

As I write this, it has been widely reported that a letter has been sent to Muslim groups around the country declaring a national “Punish a Muslim” day; elsewhere, the leaders of Britain First have been found guilty of religiously aggravated harassment.

In mainland Europe, conflict surrounding immigrants and refugees has been fuelled by stories of women being raped by migrants. People have been calling for violent attacks against “any Muslims” and have declared “war on Islam”.

Islamophobic online hate and personal attacks occur every day. In response, anti-fascist groups and the “far left” have carried out their own violent attacks on groups they perceive to comprise “white supremacists” or “Nazis”.

As someone who has experienced life inside a grooming gang, I can tell you with certainty that none of this is likely to make any difference to the behaviours of groomers. Like terrorists, they firmly believe that the crimes they carry out are justified by their religious beliefs.

If anything, rising anti-Muslim hate will probably make groomers stronger in their convictions, and drive ordinary young Muslim men towards fundamentalism, grooming gangs and terrorism. The camaraderie, protection, money, and kudos that these groups offer, makes them a strong pull for anyone. Worryingly, several young men I have spoken to joke that being a gangster and going to jail are their “life goals”.

However big or small the problem of grooming gang crime is, it is big enough to warrant national concern, not only because of the severity of crimes, but because of the degree of terror and threats to life involved. This really does devastate lives, families and communities. We don’t even talk about the non-survivors.

Experts say that grooming gangs are not the same as paedophile rings. It’s something that central Government really needs to understand in order to prevent more grooming gang crime in the future.

In November 2017, the Swedish government held a meeting where they stated that: “Sexual violence is being used as a tactic of terrorism”, and as such, it was recognised as a threat to Sweden’s national security.

The link between terrorism and rape undertaken by Islamist gangs was not being ignored. They called for counter-extremism education. This sounds like a balanced and intelligent governmental response to me.

Religious indoctrination is a big part of the process of getting young men involved in grooming gang crime. Religious ideas about purity, virginity, modesty and obedience are taken to the extreme until horrific abuse becomes the norm. It was taught to me as a concept of “othering”.

“Muslim girls are good and pure because they dress modestly, covering down to their ankles and wrists, and covering their crotch area. They stay virgins until marriage. They are our girls.

"White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.”

This hateful religious hypocrisy strikes people to their very core. But it’s far from unique. My main perpetrator quoted scriptures from the Quran to me as he beat me. However, almost identical scriptures (about the stoning to death of virgins who don’t scream when they are raped) can also be found in the Bible.

The problem isn’t the text itself; it’s how it’s fundamentally interpreted. In fact, there are many cases of Bible quotes being used to justify terrible human injustices, like the enslavement of people from Africa, antisemitism and violence towards LGBT+ people.

All the major world religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism, have also at some time been associated with extreme human rights abuses against men, women and children.

I experienced horrific, religiously sanctioned sexual violence and torture – so I definitely believe that we need to be aware of religious extremism as something potentially harmful, so that we can protect people from it.

But for Tommy Robinson and his followers to focus on an entire religion, based on the cruel interpretations of some scriptures by some people, is unhelpful, to say the least. Many of his religious theories and conjecture are not anything that I can relate to in my real life experiences.

Most grooming gang survivors I know absolutely condemn anti-Islamic hate, and we’re uncomfortable with English Defence League protests. We certainly don’t want random attacks on “all Muslims”. You can’t cure harm with more harm. Free-thinking men from Pakistani Muslim backgrounds, like Nazir Afzal, agree, and many deal with all of this incredibly graciously.

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I am told that both child protection services and the prosecution of offenders is improving in most areas. But frustratingly, prevention hasn’t really begun.

I witnessed the ways young men are groomed to become perpetrators by older grooming gang members. It’s very similar to the tactics used in grooming for terrorism, with love-bombing, emotive language (“brother”, “cuz”, “blud”), and promises of wealth and fame, then humiliation, controlling with guilt and shame, training with weapons, and instilling hate and fear of outsiders.

Always, at the same time, they continue to convince these young men that they must find girls to be gang-raped too.

Grooming gang crime is upheld by religious extremism. Like Sweden, we must officially recognise this, and work to curb extremist preaching, teach religious counter-narratives, give gendered extremism education and deliver quality relationships education, while learning the lessons from Prevent and Channel. We need a careful, considered approach that is respectful of the human rights of everyone.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html

In France, some immigrant beat up Jewish woman and throw her off the building while yelling Allahu akbar, I killed the Satan. They refused to label it as a hate crime.

Back