Social Britain used to rule the world, now it can't even rule it's own country.

Well i knew someone would moan about the site, just like they do if there is a story that's from the Daily Mail.
The stories they talk about aren't made up, or are you saying they are? The stuff they say happened did actually happen, or are you saying they didn't?

Its a dogshit source that likes to mislead and misrepresent.. Probably why you never back up your emotional outrage with any reputable sources

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/voice-of-europe/

In review, Voice of Europe reports stories from European media and frames and spins them in a misleading way that always turns out negative for immigrants and the European Union

Voice of Europe also has a poor track record with fact checkers.

Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing

Its a site designed to create outrage in easily manipulated dumdums

Well i knew someone would moan about the site, just like they do if there is a story that's from the Daily Mail.
The stories they talk about aren't made up, or are you saying they are? The stuff they say happened did actually happen, or are you saying they didn't?

Maybe they're saying that even your cherry picked stories don't quite match the histrionics of your end of civilization as we know it narrative .

73 yrs since the end of WW II. Great Britain doesn't exist anymore, there is only Britain.
My parents were English and they died around 15 yrs ago, they wouldn't recognize much of what is passing for England these days if they were still living.
I wish the non-muslims in Britain would realize that their country is worth fighting for, and that there is nothing wrong with being patriotic like they were in the last World War. The British were once famous for their fighting spirit and they had a huge empire, now they don't have very much at all.
It's like many Western countries, people have given up it seems.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/w...n-is-more-islamic-than-many-muslim-countries/

Wow, can't believe this police car, what a joke!
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/u...charged-crime-surges-and-investigations-drop/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/i...e-did-nothing-victim-of-muslim-grooming-gang/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/m...-hijabs-for-children-as-young-as-3-years-old/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/u...mural-of-white-men-who-died-in-world-war-one/

Put a woman in charge of the country and what do you expect?

Americans dodged a bullet in 2016;)

I just like they attack the source and appeal to the fact that "it's right wing" and leftist fact-checkers declares anything they post fake news, rather than form an actual rebuttal to the article in question and why it's content is actually fabricated fake news. NPC is not a meme.

It's bullshit because the video doesn't back the claims in the article, and there's no source spreading this story which isn't a far right, anti-islam website with a record of spreading conspiracy theories and not fact checking (or deliberately spreading fake news).
Also the picture of this story was spread throughout the far-right blogosphere and attributed to locations ranging from the UK to Tennessee.
In other words, it's the usual right-wing fear mongering.

There is a video of non-Muslim, white children in a mosque, praying. Why else would they be doing that, if not for progressivism?

There is a video of non-Muslim, white children in a mosque, praying. Why else would they be doing that, if not for progressivism?

You're insane. That's the Netherlands.

So it's the Netherlands... and???

So it's not related to the thread topic.
Also, they aren't praying, there's more to the Muslim prayer than just prostrations.
If anything the actions show the lack of respect for religion by the educators. It's not a game you get children to play.

It could be in any European country that's allowed in lots of Muslims.

You're actually defending it. Jesus christ...

<LikeReally5>

I'm saying why it's a bullshit story. The video doesn't corroborate what VoiceOfEurope says, it's got nothing to do with the thread's topic and there's a bunch of morons like you that have been spamming it to false narratives for years.

I'm saying why it's a bullshit story. The video doesn't corroborate what VoiceOfEurope says, it's got nothing to do with the thread's topic and there's a bunch of morons like you that have been spamming it to false narratives for years.

White, non-Muslim children are being forced into a mosque and made to simulate the Islamic prayer. If that doesn't disgust you, there is something wrong with you.

I wonder, are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

White, non-Muslim children are being forced into a mosque and made to simulate the Islamic prayer. If that doesn't disgust you, there is something wrong with you.

I wonder, are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

No different than children in Texas being forced to recite the Texas pledge of allegiance and the US pledge of allegiance in the mornings. You can tell me this isn't 'forced' on to children if you want, but the only other choice is you don't goto those schools and are forced to find other schools instead. I grew up in Northern Ireland being 'forced' to sing Christian hymns in the mornings in school.

Now I don't REALLY give a fuck, but if you want to talk about one religion making people simulating their religion's prayers, Christianity is plenty guilty of that.

Also, I can't buy a fucking whiskey in the county I live in, in Texas. Now do I really care? No, but the hypocrisy makes me fucking laugh, made all the more clear by posters in the war room. The fucking indoctrination on both sides is laughable yet scary at the same time.

It does disgust me, just not for the reasons you're whinging about.
Like I said, religion isn't a game you get children to play.
Aside from that though, it's the same as every other cultural introduction schools do. Whether it's getting the kids doing Zorba dancing for Glendi, or slap dancing at a Schutzenfest.

The only one necessary.

Of course Im sure you think both my kids should be pledging allegiance to things simply because it is in the USA Im assuming?
The only thing my kids should be dedicating themselves to, or PLEDGING to, is cleaning their fucking room living in my totalitarian rule in casa del billythefish.

You can go on enjoying your kids being forced to pledge allegiance to a flag they have no clue about.

Like I said, religion isn't a game you get children to play.

Who said it was a game?

Aside from that though, it's the same as every other cultural introduction schools do. Whether it's getting the kids doing Zorba dancing for Glendi, or slap dancing at a Schutzenfest.

No, no it's not. Because this has NOTHING to do with culture. You are so dense.

And you didn't answer my question: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

Who said it was a game?

No, no it's not. Because this has NOTHING to do with culture. You are so dense.

And you didn't answer my question: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

I answered a version for the USA...to which you haven't responding other than some picture princess.

Of course Im sure you think both my kids should be pledging allegiance to things simply because it is in the USA Im assuming?
The only thing my kids should be dedicating themselves to, or PLEDGING to, is cleaning their fucking room living in my totalitarian rule in casa del billythefish.

You can go on enjoying your kids being forced to pledge allegiance to a flag they have no clue about.

<LikeReally5><Huh2><{katwhu}><{vega}>{<doc}<bball1>

Back