Britain to world: please pretend we are not leaving EU

On you not being exceedingly intelligent? Abso-fucking-lutely. On whether you got some work, whether that be a shitty op-ed or stock photo, into a magazine? No
BTW, it was a helluva lot more than op-ed or stock photos. Front page on major websites, in international news etc., and I didn't write the stuff, it was written about my stuff. And as I said, there was even a 100-reply thread here about something else I made. Just mentioning this because of how butthurt it makes you.

BTW, it was a helluva lot more than op-ed or stock photos. Front page on major websites, in international news etc., and I didn't write the stuff, it was written about my stuff. And as I said, there was even a 100-reply thread here about something else I made. Just mentioning this because of how butthurt it makes you.

You realize that you obsessively waxing about this and PM-ing me about wanting to take IQ tests kind of undermines your whole projection, right?

If you do not want to give out your identity by posting the publication(s) itself, then summarize your analyses, post it in a new thread, and let us forum members take a whack at it. Iron sharpens iron and all that.

You realize that you obsessively waxing about this and PM-ing me about wanting to take IQ tests kind of undermines your whole projection, right?

If you do not want to give out your identity by posting the publication(s) itself, then summarize your analyses, post it in a new thread, and let us forum members take a whack at it. Iron sharpens iron and all that.
Spoiler Alert: That guy is a blowhard, and an idiot. You're completely wasting your time.

@EGarrett

This isn't on topic for the thread. So we handle it in PM's.

You're not worth it to me. The only thing that's amusing to me is deleting your account, now let's handle it in PM's.

Also, upon reviewing the materials and seeing that 125 would put you at about the 93rd percentile, I would like to revise my guess to 118, closer to the 88th or so.

Now go on and post a Buzzfeed IQ test and commence the shock and awe of brilliance.

You're not worth it to me. The only thing that's amusing to me is deleting your account, now let's handle it in PM's.

Let's get this straight:

Summarizing your professional work and letting the free market of ideas vet it is "not worth it."

But taking an online IQ test is.

Also, upon reviewing the materials and seeing that 125 would put you at about the 93rd percentile, I would like to revise my guess to 118, closer to the 88th or so.

Now go on and post a Buzzfeed IQ test and commence the shock and awe of brilliance.

Let's get this straight:

Summarizing your professional work and letting the free market of ideas vet it is "not worth it."

But taking an online IQ test is.
Great, this is off-topic for the thread, so reply in PM's.

EDIT: Oh, and this is all formal and reputable, not Buzzfeed, clown.

This BS, where people defend the idea that the UK has to cut its leg off to leave the EU, is insane.

Is the EU, a trade partnership, or a terrorist organization?

Because it seems to be acting like a terrorist organization, ensuring any other country is terrified to leave.

I guess Americans aren't the only ones with a cuck problem.

The answer to someone threatening you is to escalate, not retreat. Apparently the UK folk lost thier spine from WWII.

Yeah not like it was just an incredibly poorly thought out move, justified by outright lies, and led by assholes who would not even stick around to see it through. No, its not the UK populace that woke up the day after the vote to google "what is brexit" who are to blame, its Europe's fault.

Sure......................

Yeah not like it was just an incredibly poorly thought out move, justified by outright lies, and led by assholes who would not even stick around to see it through. No, its not the UK populace that woke up the day after the vote to google "what is brexit" who are to blame, its Europe's fault.

Sure......................

But that was their right, that was written into the EU agreement.

Every criticism you just wrote is empty media driven BS.

But that was their right, that was written into the EU agreement.

Every criticism you just wrote is empty media driven BS.

And it’s the right of every counter party to every negotiation they have entered under the EU banner to say the deal is off.

Did not the leader of brexit run and tuck tail right after the vote?

Were not false claims made about the savings brexit would generate, which have since been retracted?

Take some responsibility you snowflake !!!!

Can’t wait for the NHS to get that £350m

5739f78a2200005707256b1e.jpeg

Spoiler Alert: That guy is a blowhard, and an idiot. You're completely wasting your time.

@EGarrett

Judging by the weird, cringey PM's I got, I think we have a new candidate for posters who might be less self-aware, more delusional, and more sensitive than Trump.

Also, if I suddenly stop posting, just know that EGarrett likely murdered me and is walking around in my skin so he can pretend he's a smart person.

Judging by the weird, cringey PM's I got, I think we have a new candidate for posters who might be less self-aware, more delusional, and more sensitive than Trump.

Also, if I suddenly stop posting, just know that EGarrett likely murdered me and is walking around in my skin so he can pretend he's a smart person.
He started PMing me as well.

LOL you both caught

@EGarrett’s disease

Lol I can't believe @EGarrett is still derping up this thread with his bullshit. I'm guessing he never answered Panamaican's questions any more than he did mine. And that was after he tattled on me for being mean to him. What an exemplary troll.

Lol I can't believe @EGarrett is still derping up this thread with his bullshit. I'm guessing he never answered Panamaican's questions any more than he did mine. And that was after he tattled on me for being mean to him. What an exemplary troll.

Waaaait a second.

Are you telling me this guy isn't an internationally renowned and widely cited pacesetter?

Back