Britain look weaker now we are leaving ?

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
i don't think so we owned independent before whooped us ass became great allies and ruled together

USA will always have our back now though which is great

We still have a lot of influence queen is head of many nations

Our "special relationship" (whatever that actually means) is over if Corbyn becomes PM. We have nothing to bring to these negotiations with the EU. We're just gonna have to take whatever they offer. It's nice you still feel optimistic, but you didn't offer any reasoning for your thinking, other than national pride.

i don't think so we owned independent before whooped us ass became great allies and ruled together

Your thread sucks.

Our "special relationship" (whatever that actually means) is over if Corbyn becomes PM. We have nothing to bring to these negotiations with the EU. We're just gonna have to take whatever they offer. It's nice you still feel optimistic, but you didn't offer any reasoning for your thinking, other than national pride.
U.K. And USA go long back

USA is bigger now but I don't think they would Even try to fight us

We have best army in world

SAS vs navy seals

Only one winner

But we are allies and are best friends

Corbyn is a twat

If he gets control then god help us

I think so too tbh

stop-posting.jpg

7507838-3x2-700x467.jpg

Corbyn is a twat, but so is May. She's just been better at hiding it up until recently. We need help from the german bureaucrats. Without them we're going to go back to having leaders like we had in the 1970s, when we couldn't generate enough electricity to last from monday to friday.

Back