Britain’s most desirable location has been named and its also the 5th most muslim : Luton (25%)

Your butt-rustlement makes me wanna get jiggy with it!
Gxri3gt.gif

P.S. *You're

weak. i called you out.

I'd rather listen to all the Mexicans blasting their ranchero music than that, fo real.

and yet usa murder rates many times worse.

Seiger, should change his avatar to a real family not a stock photo; like Liz Warren's happy holidays tweet.

It compounds with generations, though. That's why so many muslims, amish and jews are sick.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Arabs
Muslims that do not practice that like Albanians have no problems. Muslims whose culture encourages it like Arabs have it worse.

It's so bad the studies(which are financed by Arabs, mind you, not some secret christian conspiracy) discovered previously unknown genetic diseases:
Genetic studies on Arabs that lead to discoveries of new syndromes
Teebi type of Hypertelorism (1987) •• Teebi Shaltout syndrome (1989) •• Al Gazali syndrome (1994) •• Megarbane syndrome (2001)

There are even new Arabic names for emerging genetic disorders& syndromes like:

Spectrum of Genetic Disorders in Arabs •• Lebanese type of mannose 6--phosphate receptor recognition defect (1984) •• Algerian type of spondylometaphyseal dysplasia(1988) •• Kuwaiti type of cardioskeletalsyndrome (1990) •• Yemenite deaf-blind hypopigmentation syndrome (1990) •• Nablus mask-like facial syndrome (2000) •• Jerash type of the distal hereditary motor neuropathy (2000) •• Karak syndrome (2003) •• Omani type of spondyloepiphy

I think it's great though, muslims should keep inbreeding so they will be easier to defeat, although they are the worse group at fighting.

lots of cultures have issues with a lack of diversity. thats why diversity is a good thing. but you arent championing diversity, you are using the claim that muslims are more inbred than you to promote cultural incest.

as for the claim itself. it sounds like hype to me. if muslims were shit at fighting (a bit of a racist claim, as youve made it about genetics and not religion) then you wouldnt need drone planes. and thats the truly inbred "isis types".

you also cant spell the word "worst" so ill take your opportunist pseudo science with a pinch of salt. What ive read suggests inbreeding is bad, but effects on intellect are hype, and so is the idea that theres a massive chance of defect just because cousins marry.

once again, the muslims, jews, catholics and protestants all allow this.

lots of cultures have issues with a lack of diversity. thats why diversity is a good thing. but you arent championing diversity, you are using the claim that muslims are more inbred than you to promote cultural incest.

as for the claim itself. it sounds like hype to me. if muslims were shit at fighting (a bit of a racist claim, as youve made it about genetics and not religion) then you wouldnt need drone planes. and thats the truly inbred "isis types".

you also cant spell the word "worst" so ill take your opportunist pseudo science with a pinch of salt. What ive read suggests inbreeding is bad, but effects on intellect are hype, and so is the idea that theres a massive chance of defect just because cousins marry.

once again, the muslims, jews, catholics and protestants all allow this.

No, that's incorrect. The Catholic church actually abolished consanguineous marriages, which is what led European populations to be significantly more outbred than in many parts of the world (the Arabian Peninsula and Pakistan are particularly inbred).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affinity_(canon_law)#Historical_Catholic_canon_law

That's not to say that the rules weren't cynically broken to allow royals to marry their cousins, but this generally applied to the common people until after the Reformation.

spelling and grammar are two diferent things. theres no such thing as proper english. there is a such thing as proper spelling.

You can't even type three sentences without making numerous errors. I hope you're aware of how hilarious it is for you to be talking about proper spelling. Or do you just spell things "diferent" to the rest of us?

luton is the most desirable place in the country. the whinging of a shertard aint going to change that. ill take your 5 idiots and a dog, and raise you numerous reliable media sources all confirming the OP.

Percentage price increases in property do not indicate how desirable a place is to live.

Luton's average house price is circa £250k, that is nothing for a London commuter town.

Martin Ellis, a housing economist at Halifax, said: "Most of the areas that have seen the biggest house price rises during 2016 are either within close commuting distance of the capital or in outer London. Demand in these areas has risen as substantial property price rises in central London over the last few years have caused increasing numbers of people to seek property in more affordable areas."

The fact that house prices rose by just under 20% is inconsequential, because another shithole, Tower Hamlets, has an average property price of over £400k.

So why are people moving to Luton? Because it's cheap.

Why is it cheap? Because it's a shithole.

Are shitholes desirable places to live in? No.

Would those people choose to live elsewhere, if they could afford to?
Almost certainly.

Next.

Last edited:
This thread is a hilarious $#!%-kicking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda–Tanzania_War

The muslims had a numerical and material advantage in all of these wars. Compare these results with the Vietnamese, Chinese or the Serbs fighting against NATO/UN. They took a beating due to inferior technology but held their own, muslims, especially arabs always rout.
Look at that Uganda-Tanzania war, the Libyans had tanks, jet fighter-bombers and modern soviet small arms versus africans equipped with ww2 vintage equipment and some salvaged AKMs and they still lost.

They even lost a fighter against an unarmed american plane during desert storm. An Iraqi mirage F-1 tried to shoot down an unarmed EF-111 and during the maneuvering it crashed against the ground.

Muslims can't fight wars.

That's because our murder rates include terrorist attacks from your religion.

Bastards killed 3,000 in ONE day, remember!?

blocked. im done with you calling me muslim when i aint.

play times over.

your murder rates are on a different scale to 9/11

No, that's incorrect. The Catholic church actually abolished consanguineous marriages, which is what led European populations to be significantly more outbred than in many parts of the world (the Arabian Peninsula and Pakistan are particularly inbred).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affinity_(canon_law)#Historical_Catholic_canon_law
In Roman Catholicism, all marriages more distant than first-cousin marriages are allowed,[164] and first-cousin marriages can be contracted with a dispensation.

Back