Bring the spartan back to the UFC!

Alex "spartan" Nicholson may not be the most loved or hated fighter, but dudes entertaining as hell when he fights and you're pretty much gaurenteed a good laugh somewhere along the way.

He also recently got a platinum one like elbow KO from the clinch at heavyweight

Angle of the video sucks.
sadly the elbow is only shown from the same angle :(

I was surpised how violently he ended huggy bear. I say let him fight one more and if he wins that get him to the ufc for a fight night striking match up.

He should come back and fight Elias Theodorou for the sole ownership of the nickname, then after he wins stand in the middle of the cage and scream "THIS is Sparta!"

He should come back and fight Elias Theodorou for the sole ownership of the nickname, then after he wins stand in the middle of the cage and scream "THIS is Sparta!"
What about Alex White doh

I wish heavyweight had one guy who had the movement and technique of a middleweight and didn't waddle around the octagon and bear-paw-slap KO people. Alex is our man.

Sure, I enjoy seeing him lose

I don't think UFC needs him. Not only does he suck, but he's also a racist piece of shit. Pretty simple.

The guy was 4-7 as an amatuer with a 5 loss streak,not that that means he hasn't improved but he never was UFC quality.I have watched his fights for longer than most and have a decent grasp on his abilities and he's just not that good.He's exciting i'll give him that but he was 1-3 in the UFC and in a rematch the guy he beat would F him up imo,he just landed a good shot.He's good for smaller orgs fighting guys on his level.
The thing is, he really shouldn't have dropped down to LHW nor MW. Guy's one saving grace is his power, which he manages to land thanks to his durability, not speed nor technique, and he can only get away with that on a regular basis at HW.

He should just stay there and beat up guys like Chase Sherman. Could even make it into the top 15 if his chin holds up, which it has so far.

I was surpised how violently he ended huggy bear. I say let him fight one more and if he wins that get him to the ufc for a fight night striking match up.
He was told by the UFC they'd give him a fight at HW if he won once outside the UFC. He won twice and both times with finishes from the clinch when the "larger" fighter had him pressed against the cage or ropes. I think he's done enough IMO especially given how shallow HW is.

Alex "spartan" Nicholson may not be the most loved or hated fighter, but dudes entertaining as hell when he fights and you're pretty much gaurenteed a good laugh somewhere along the way.

He also recently got a platinum one like elbow KO from the clinch at heavyweight

Angle of the video sucks.

Are you Platinum Mike Perry himself?!

He's Alex Nicholson's biggest fan!

Should start the Spartan Nation

Or the Spartan City-State

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>
The Spartan Nation sounds cheap as fuck though haha

He's a tough guy to defend, first the racism and now I'm seeing mentions of him beating his missus

Back