Bring the spartan back to the UFC!

Fiya

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Alex "spartan" Nicholson may not be the most loved or hated fighter, but dudes entertaining as hell when he fights and you're pretty much gaurenteed a good laugh somewhere along the way.

He also recently got a platinum one like elbow KO from the clinch at heavyweight

Angle of the video sucks.

I just remember this dude bragging about how he'd KO Shogun on Twitter, then like a week later I learned he'd been released from the UFC. Sure, he's kind of entertaining, but he doesn't strike me as UFC quality. Then there's a whole racism thing from the Perry / Lim weigh ins...

I just remember this dude bragging about how he'd KO Shogun on Twitter, then like a week later I learned he'd been released from the UFC. Sure, he's kind of entertaining, but he doesn't strike me as UFC quality. Then there's a whole racism thing from the Perry / Lim weigh ins...
I'd be lying if I said I didn't just wanna share the elbow...

Bad angle on the KO, but sure, bring him back for a UFN card at least. LHW and HW need new blood.

Damn, he held his own against that A+ athlete.

I remember when there was some hype about Huggy Bear<36>

The Platinum Nation will soon start putting pressure on Ari to make this happen.

I say yes. Good win over Devin Clark. Looked good in the first half of the Alvey fight until the altitude got to him. There's no shame in a short notice debut loss to Cirkunov. Ok so Hermansson ran through him, but I'd like to see him get another chance.

The guy was 4-7 as an amatuer with a 5 loss streak,not that that means he hasn't improved but he never was UFC quality.I have watched his fights for longer than most and have a decent grasp on his abilities and he's just not that good.He's exciting i'll give him that but he was 1-3 in the UFC and in a rematch the guy he beat would F him up imo,he just landed a good shot.He's good for smaller orgs fighting guys on his level.

I thought this was gonna be about that gladiator guy they used to show putting on his armor in the intros to the old events.

I thought this was gonna be about that gladiator guy they used to show putting on his armor in the intros to the old events.
JAC2mWQ.jpg

Alex "spartan" Nicholson may not be the most loved or hated fighter, but dudes entertaining as hell when he fights and you're pretty much gaurenteed a good laugh somewhere along the way.

He also recently got a platinum one like elbow KO from the clinch at heavyweight

Angle of the video sucks.

Are you like, related to him or something?

Back