Bring it back to the End of the Century(1997-2000)

I will take Slipnot and Sevendust any day of the week but LB can just go the fuck away.

Time to confess some sins...

My first concert was during this tour at Alpine Valley. 3 Doors Down and Jerry Cantrell opened up the show. My sister got me high as fuck that night.

Never was sure how people took creed. They were good though

I will take Slipnot and Sevendust any day of the week but LB can just go the fuck away.

Time to confess some sins...

My first concert was during this tour at Alpine Valley. 3 Doors Down and Jerry Cantrell opened up the show. My sister got me high as fuck that night.

my first concert was Michael Jackson Bad tour
giphy.gif

My man @Agent Mulder's Hair was doing these but I can’t wait any longer. I need to release my 90s madness. I want yall to rewind time and show me why the youngins now ain’t got shit on this. If Mulder wants to overtake this thread then I bow down to his greatness and pass the blunt.

TS and friends.......
1D40733A-600B-4600-981B-75A2BC608333.jpeg

Never was sure how people took creed. They were good though
My Own Prison still gets played from time to time. That album was legitimately well put together. Human Clay has a couple of good tracks but Stapp was starting to get his head stuck up his ass. Weathered had like 2 good songs. The come back album I honestly can't remember a damn thing about it. I should not have been that obsessed with them.

I had a Cpl in the Marines that would get drunk, blast Creed as loud as his stereo could get, walk into my room call me fucking boot, dry hump my door and wander off. I miss that crazy bastard.

my first concert was Michael Jackson Bad tour
giphy.gif
Dating yourself there... That must have been a great show.

My Own Prison still gets played from time to time. That album was legitimately well put together. Human Clay has a couple of good tracks but Stapp was starting to get his head stuck up his ass. Weathered had like 2 good songs. The come back album I honestly can't remember a damn thing about it. I should not have been that obsessed with them.

I had a Cpl in the Marines that would get drunk, blast Creed as loud as his stereo could get, walk into my room call me fucking boot, dry hump my door and wander off. I miss that crazy bastard.

Dating yourself there... That must have been a great show.
I know, It was, honestly, top 2 shows Ive seen. I was in the 5th or 6th grade. The next show I saw was motley crue Dr Feelgood when I was in the 8th grade. After that it was the mast monsters of rock tour in texas stadium with metallica, guns n roses, and faith no more in the summer between 10th nd 11th grade. That fucking tattoo the earth show is #1 though

I saw Candlebox this summer at RockUSA and my childhood was so damn happy about that. They put a damn good show even now.

Saw these guys in 2009 and loved it.

I love this. Probably gonna buy their CD

My man @Agent Mulder's Hair was doing these but I can’t wait any longer. I need to release my 90s madness. I want yall to rewind time and show me why the youngins now ain’t got shit on this. If Mulder wants to overtake this thread then I bow down to his greatness and pass the blunt.

Pop culture really started going downhill in the late 90's, but a few things did stand out:

Beverly_Hills_Ninja_poster.jpg

th

nwo-6.jpg

Diana-and-Kim-1024x614.jpg

Metallica_-_S%26M_cover.jpg

The first Creed and Limp Bizkit albums were legit great stuff for the time. The minute I heard their second albums I said fuck this gay shit and never listened to them ever again. Both bands sold out so fucking hard, Creed especially.

The first Creed and Limp Bizkit albums were legit great stuff for the time. The minute I heard their second albums I said fuck this gay shit and never listened to them ever again. Both bands sold out so fucking hard, Creed especially.
Nah, limp bizkit was nice.

Yep. Those were my high school years. Shit, I remember playing the shit out of this. Lol at Mark Recchi taking out Jeff Beukeboom.

holy fuck the music in this thread makes me want to
SsUE79B.gif

As a British guy living in Hong Kong, 1997 was all about the build-up to the handover to China.
That was followed by the Asian financial crisis, which devastated the region.
And Princess Diana died.
My other main memories of those years are the huge impact of the Titanic movie, the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and shitty (for me) music like Barbie Girl and Lemon Tree being everywhere.
I do remember seeing Creed debut on the David letterman show, singing One, and being very impressed.

Oh, and I forgot to mention American Pie was big, and the scaremongering about Y2K

As a British guy living in Hong Kong, 1997 was all about the build-up to the handover to China.
That was followed by the Asian financial crisis, which devastated the region.
And Princess Diana died.
My other main memories of those years are the huge impact of the Titanic movie, the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and shitty (for me) music like Barbie Girl and Lemon Tree being everywhere.
I do remember seeing Creed debut on the David letterman show, singing One, and being very impressed.
My Own Prison was a great album

I remember seeing Black Eyed Peas at Warped Tour in like ‘98. They were an actual band and had a different girl from Fergie. They were pretty damn good!

Back