Brilliant idea for highest UFC PPV so far!

Ok. Lets see in a few years then
Sure little buddy

j0sNjOV.gif

I chuckled cause TS might actually be serious.Wasteland in 1....2...

Conor is already champ of 2 division and P4P best with now DJ trying to claim his title. So guess what, DJ vs Conor?!

DJ gets to prove he is the best and also gets a slice of that Conor "Money" McGregor money, while Conor gets to have THREE belts! This will be history!
Trust me, never again in life will we see a champion of THREE different weights at the same time.

Hell, we be lucky to see any with TWO belt ever again.
If DJ put on a little weight, this fight happens EASY.

Tbh, Conor can also go up and beat Woodley for belt, but why not go for number 2 P4P best in world of all time?
Every 145er is too small for Conor and you want to put Dj in their.Lol- not happening

MM was afraid of the Snake and you expect him to fight Conor? Also, he is the only fighter in the UFC who might be able to get Conor’s PPV to generate under a million buys.

Stupid people are completely clueless to how fucking stupid they actually are. It's bizarre.

Are the mods all asleep?

I think your definition of brilliant is different than mine.

Yeah, ok and what sport is that belt from?

<mma3>
Just saying. If they want to make a superfight belt or make their own money belt they can and will.

WBC set a precedent of a “special occasion” belt. You think new owners aren’t going to copy that and milk it for all it is worth?

Back