BRIGGS v OQUENDO WBA vacant title

Over/under on these two staying awake until the first bell rings?

If it goes more than 4 rounds I've got Oquendo by decision.

I give briggs 6 rounds to knock him out or hurt him really badly. If he cant he probably loses

Much younger Briggs had stamina issues. I'm not even sure when the last time he fought more than a round or two is.

Much younger Briggs had stamina issues. I'm not even sure when the last time he fought more than a round or two is.
Indeed. Im probably being generous. I just dont know if i can stand fres oquendo being able to walk the streets of america as hw champ again. Hopefully briggs somehow pulls it off

Indeed. Im probably being generous. I just dont know if i can stand fres oquendo being able to walk the streets of america as hw champ again. Hopefully briggs somehow pulls it off

Pretty sad for the HW division no matter who wins really. I'm not sure either will beat Ustinov even though he's old too.

Interesting you noted this. I've always wondered this myself. If it gets past rd5 I always start to worry for Briggs with his heavy breathing n shit. Still can,KO a man tho

Interesting you noted this. I've always wondered this myself. If it gets past rd5 I always start to worry for Briggs with his heavy breathing n shit. Still can,KO a man tho

He won the title from Liakovich with a 12th round KO so he definitely carries his power late. That was of course many years ago though.

I hope Briggs wins this... But I'm having flashbacks of fast Fres beating the piss out of Etienne, when the Black Rhino was on top...haha memories!

Oquendo is a pie.
This is what The Cannon does to pies:

#LETSGOCHAMP

Back