BRIGGS v OQUENDO WBA vacant title

I am bored of him shouting let's go champ, looks like he's on horse meat and will get flattened by anyone he keeps calling out.

I sort of wish he'd get a slightly better fight so he'd just get knocked into permanent retirement.

I sort of wish he'd get a slightly better fight so he'd just get knocked into permanent retirement.
If he beats Oquendo, he will have to Face Ustinov, who is active and would most likely beat Briggs , unless Briggs lands that Cannon.

I am bored of him shouting let's go champ, looks like he's on horse meat and will get flattened by anyone he keeps calling out.
Alex Ustinov might be the one to do that for ya bruva

This is so awesome. I had 39 amateur fights in my teens and twenties, and I weigh about 240 lbs. The way things are going, I should be able to qualify for a heavweight "world" title shot soon. Couldn't be more stoked.

This is so awesome. I had 39 amateur fights in my teens and twenties, and I weigh about 240 lbs. The way things are going, I should be able to qualify for a heavweight "world" title shot soon. Couldn't be more stoked.
Anything is possible buddy. Go for it

Looking forward to it! Fun following his IG. I live in Miami, I should ask if ok to stop by his gym in Broward lol
You should just go to the heavyweight factory bruv. I've been there myself. Very welcoming group of guys. Just don't go in there as if your the next Rocky Balboa, cus Evander or Shannon or anyone there will put you in your place quickly, lol, honestly

You should just go to the heavyweight factory bruv. I've been there myself. Very welcoming group of guys. Just don't go in there as if your the next Rocky Balboa, cus Evander or Shannon or anyone there will put you in your place quickly, lol, honestly

Do you have to be a HW tho? Those guys would dwarf me!

Do you have to be a HW tho? Those guys would dwarf me!
No way, and of course you can be smaller than HW. You could be like one of them Thai boxers coming in at 4'9 103lbs lol and still you will be able to put some work in with the champs. I believe first or two sessions is free than gotta pay up.

lol nah man, they have smaller fighters too
That Roy Jones jump off lol. Y'ALL MUSTA FORGOT!!! He was killing it back in his prime. The level of speed and reflexes that man possessed was some scary shit, till Tarver planted the Left Handed C4 on Jones chin and ended the partay!

lol Fres Oquendo is still around? What a joke that two dinosaurs from the 90s are contesting a HW title in 2017

lol Fres Oquendo is still around? What a joke that two dinosaurs from the 90s are contesting a HW title in 2017
Yep , and lmao at two Dinosaurs lmao. True true. However, yes bruv, and for the WBA Title at that lol

All I can see happening is Briggs landing his Cannon Right hand and Ko'ing Oquendo within 4 rounds. This fight won't last long

Back