BRIGGS v OQUENDO WBA vacant title

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shannon Briggs has finally got an opponent, Fres Oquendo of Puerto Rico will battle Briggs for the Vacant WBA TITLE. Winner of this bout has a mandatory opponent in Alexander Ustinov. I don't believe a date has been set yet. I read it'll take place later this year. I can't wait for this fight as I'm a LETS GO CHAMP fan all the way. I got Briggs by KO by rd3. I guess we shall see!! Thoughts guys? Sure these are two old, hardened warriors past their respective prime, however I'm sure this will be an exciting fight to watch. Flame on SherBruv's

https://www.google.com/amp/www.boxi...es-oquendo/amp/?client=ms-android-metropcs-us

1407001148820_wps_16_25_Apr_2014_M_lheim_an_de.jpg
LET'S GO CHAMPPPPPPPPP

oquendo-bispo007.jpg
Fres Oquendo, is going down. LET'S GO CHAMP!!

Looking forward to it! Fun following his IG. I live in Miami, I should ask if ok to stop by his gym in Broward lol

LOL, Shannon Briggs is fighting for a HW title in 2017? I kind of hope he wins though. Fres is terrible

Finally a brave soul willing to fight the most avoided man in combat sports

Looking forward to it! Fun following his IG. I live in Miami, I should ask if ok to stop by his gym in Broward lol
Definitely love his IG. Hoping for Briggs to land that heavy right hand

@helax , when I get a date I'll keep you posted so we can make a bet thread , that cool bruv ?

19vkwr.gif

I never bash Briggs, he's doing what he needs to to earn a big pay day and it just might work out for him, but I also think he came up short twice many years ago, if he can somehow pull it off at his age then good for him, Fres is on the same boat so with that said Briggs needs to make a big statment against him, both of them in their prime id say Oquendo was just a slight step above Briggs I think.

I am bored of him shouting let's go champ, looks like he's on horse meat and will get flattened by anyone he keeps calling out.

Back