Briggs is Getting a Title Shot. Lets Go Champ!!!

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I hope he wins and him and Wilder can unfi by the end of the Yr. Lets Go Champ!!!!

Let's go to the retirement home, champ. Pick up Chavez Jr. on the way.

I agree, I want Briggs to win for the sole purpose of seeing Wilder/Briggs later this year. Ideally the lure of fighting Wilder would prove more interesting than losing the WBA "regular" title to Ustinov or Ortiz or who the fuck ever the mandatory is at this point.

Lets see Wilder duck Briggs now , the world will know - Rogan

Oh jeeze. Wilder would get shit on non-stop if he took a fight with Briggs instead of one of the other top-ranked heavyweights.

Oh jeeze. Wilder would get shit on non-stop if he took a fight with Briggs instead of one of the other top-ranked heavyweights.

I don't mind that fight. I'd expect wilder to win comfortably but Briggs is experienced, durable and can bang. He's a more dangerous opponent for wilder than most of his other defences

I always hated oquendo. I can't believe he's still fighting.

Make Holmes-Holyfield II the other eliminator.

Shannon Briggs vs Fres Oquendo for a title? This fight would have been a joke 10 years ago.

Oquendo hasn't fought in 3 years FFs.

I agree, I want Briggs to win for the sole purpose of seeing Wilder/Briggs later this year. Ideally the lure of fighting Wilder would prove more interesting than losing the WBA "regular" title to Ustinov or Ortiz or who the fuck ever the mandatory is at this point.
That's a shit fight. Why would you want to see that?

I hope he wins and him and Wilder can unfi by the end of the Yr. Lets Go Champ!!!!

Don't think they can unify if Briggs has the regular WBA belt. He could only defend it or vacate and fight for the WBC belt.

Lets see Wilder duck Briggs now , the world will know - Rogan
Whenever Rogan talks boxing or cars I cringe. Usually have to shut off the podcast at the point. The idea of him spreading so much misinformation on both those subjects to millions of people triggers me for sure.

If Briggs beats Wilder he will become the new #1 P4P fighter in boxing.
I know I've been known to troll threads like this but can we stop p4ping someone as #1 when they're in a horrible division. Thanks.

I know I've been known to troll threads like this but can we stop p4ping someone as #1 when they're in a horrible division. Thanks.
It was just a joke because of his other thread.

fuck me, what a world we live in when Shannon Briggs vs Fres Oquendo is for a title, albeit a shit one

Back