Bride to be demands friends pay $2K-3K to attend destination wedding..or else

POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
Bride goes on tirade after learning her friends won't pay $3K to attend her destination wedding: 'I'm tempted to just elope'

A bride-to-be’s Facebook rant has gone viral after she publicly shamed her friends for not forking over $3,000 to attend her destination wedding.

The woman’s message was posted to Reddit by one of her Facebook friends on Thursday, alongside the caption: “Bridezilla is upset her friends wouldn’t spend $3K for a destination wedding, follows up with a registry complaint.”

“At the risk of sounding entitled… I have to vent today,” the Facebook post starts:

3743f61b4c1dfdaf3bdd9676264aaa8e

The bride vented after her friends balked at paying $3,000 to attend her destination wedding.

“When we invited our friends and family to our destination wedding in Thailand, only 9 people RSVPs. Out of 150!!! Ok, I get it, paying $3k to share my special day is too much for some of you, I’d pay for yours, but whatever,” she fumed. “But then, when we changed the wedding to be in Hawaii, so it’s within everyone’s reach, only 7 of you RSVP’d?”

During the rant, the woman slammed her friends for being “cheap” and said she would be better off eloping than having any of them attend her wedding.

“This is it guys you have 3 days to respond to our evites or were deleting you off FB and good luck keeping up with our lives then,” she threatened.

People on Reddit couldn’t believe the woman’s post, with many saying they would just delete her as a friend if they saw that post on their Facebook page.

“She does not care one ounce about anyone else other than they are there to make her feel special. No thought at all went into this outside her personal feelings. Don’t try to rationalize it or apply logic this does not compute in her reality,” one commenter wrote on the Reddit post.

Others said they felt “sorry for the groom” and couldn’t understand why she would think 150 people would be able to attend her destination wedding.

<GSPWoah>

Feel bad for David. I bet they get divorced in <2 years.

And god damn do I hate "destination weddings" and "themed weddings" and any other bullshit millennials use to bully their friends into spending ridiculous money. This is insane

Looks to me that the groom needs to hit the road running before he gets locked in with that crazy ass woman

Last edited:
If you have an expensive destination wedding you understand you attendance will be low.

Griping about the registry is trash

haha, awesome, she even skimped on the invitations by doing e-vites.

I also like how they changed the destination to a closer place, and less people responded.

I’ve been to 3 destination weddings and they were all fun. .

I would have to see some pics of the bride first.
Everything under an 8.5 I think she is an entitled bitch.
If over her friends are assholes.

Feels like we had this thread and the same people posting now posted the same things the first time.

Unless, of course, I've become unstuck in time.

so she wants her friends to pay 3k to attend their wedding. that doesnt even include hotels and flights or is what the 3k is for ?

I've read this before, and it still reads fake.

Somebody's trolling

Her friends should pool their money together to hire a hit man to take her out.

I don't see anything wrong with a destination wedding as long as you don't expect people to come if they don't want to. But this chick is crazy, the guy needs to bail

Did she really say good luck keeping up with our lives?

What the actual fuck please tell me this is the troll.

I bet this is the type of bitch who uploads all the time and acts like she's having the greatest time of her life at such and such place.. in reality she's fucking miserable.. on her phone 24/7 and desperate for likes and validation

Back