Brian Stann retired

Was clearly let go for being too white, too male and too 'Murcan. People hate that these days.

I don't think it's about money, I think he just doesn't find it satisfying or he might have something more interesting in the horizon.

Based on his life thus far, he seems like the kind of guy who's always looking for that next challenge or goal. While he clearly enjoyed commentating as long as it lasted, it probably isn't his passion in life and it took up a lot of his time with travelling, background research, etc.

I mostly enjoyed his commentary barring some slightly annoying habits. He really did his research and I especially liked the way he informed viewers what the fighters should or want to do in each situation.
I think I'll come to miss him.

I heard he's getting into real estate. Not exactly the most masculine way of challenging oneself. Going back to school for an MBA = sitting in an office all day. Kinda sad for someone like him, really.

I'm not supposed to tell anyone this, but he is going to come out of retirement and fight in Bellator.

He realized that he future involved sitting next to Joe Rogan.

The publicity he was receiving from the UFC is worth more than the MBA.

Always was a fan of Stann's Fighting and commentary, hope he goes on to better thing's good luck with the real-estate business

Haven't see anything about this, but I certainly hope it's true.

Tired of hearing his endless anecdotes about his mediocre fight career.

He seems like one of those guys with an incredible work ethic.

By 7 AM, when most people are just waking up, Stann has probably already worked out, had breakfast, gone over some professional work, and done whatever it takes to keep his house squeeky clean.

I bet that even a forensic team wouldn't find a single stray pube anywhere in his bathroom.

Back