Brian Ortega: UFC has a replacement fighter for Max Holloway at UFC 231

Killashaw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Could it be Aldo? Moicano? ZABEAST (lol no)

I really want to know who the replacement could be.

Probably Aldo. Frankie if he beats KZ.

Aldo vs Ortega would be amazing. Doubt it though with all the talk of moving up.

aldo is going to 155 but maybe hes standing by at 145 incase max pulls out. if max fights we'll see aldo booked at 155 early next year

Holloway, Aldo, and possibly Ortega are all thinking about moving to 155 in the near future IIRC.

They weigh just as much as McGregor, for the record.

Good stuff

If Max misses weight or is hospitalized again he should be forced to move up to 55.

52717841-306B-4945-9105-A1C25352B51E.jpeg

giphy.gif

isn't Moicano/Mendes on the card as well?

The UFC being the UFC it' ll be someone they want to push down our throats. And someone from another weight class. Cody Garbrandt or some strange shit.

The UFC being the UFC it' ll be someone they want to push down our throats. And someone from another weight class. Cody Garbrandt or some strange shit.

AHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I hope not lmaooooo

Great looking hair, no homo.

Assuming Frankie wins against KZ hopefully it is him. As an Edgar fan I want him to get that rematch ASAP. I do think he can beat Ortega.

Is there a different replacement if ORTEGA doesn't make weight, gets injured tripping over a cable, gets phantom glass in his eye, or finds some other reason to not get the beating of his LIFE from Mad Max? #ITISWHATITIS

Could it be Aldo? Moicano? ZABEAST (lol no)

I really want to know who the replacement could be.

In my mind, it should be Frankie.
Love Aldo, but he does NOT deserve to get a title shot after losing twice against Max.
Yes, Max is not Ortega, but the point is the belt. He just had an undeserving title shot. No need for another.

Back