Brian Ortega is the next Jon Jones

No he didn't, provide reference for that. He only called him skinny.

you know pictures exist of them side by side, right? He's bigger than every single fighter you mentioned.

Conor called him little on several occasions. You can watch MMA yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You really don't know shit do you? Using pictures to weigh someone...lmao

Something tells me he can become great without the crime and drugs part.

Jon Jones smoked former champ after former champ. Ortega played the role of punching bag against the foreign guy until he subbed him, I think.

Conor towered over FW?

Because he fought short FWs like Brimage, Mendes and Siver?

Conor called him little on several occasions. You can watch MMA yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You really don't know shit do you? Using pictures to weigh someone...lmao

He called him a skinny fat Mexican.

Where did he call him a midget [now you changed it to little].

Those arms are ridiculous- Orangutan city type of freaky shit.

hi-res-15e0b1c85d2769e268dc783ac9a53c3d_crop_north.jpg

20140419012859_ortega.JPG

opponents-cub-swanson-and-brian-ortega-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id888454990

Great athlete

9TR8D4.jpg

Already advanced-level doping

For reference he has the same reach as Conor McGregor (who towered over the FW division with his frame) but I think his arm-length is superior to anyone at FW.

Not a Jones fan but Ortega isn't the next Jon Jones. Just because you have freakish reach doesn't necessarily mean you know how to use it. That was what made Jon so great, his ability to use that reach. Ortega, to my knowledge, has displayed no such ability. He's a jiujitsu guy, great at what he does but not the monster that Jon was. Personally I think Jon's oblique kick was an even bigger tool than than his arm reach.

Ortega is 100000000 times better than Jones.

In every aspect.

Those arms are ridiculous- Orangutan city type of freaky shit.

hi-res-15e0b1c85d2769e268dc783ac9a53c3d_crop_north.jpg

20140419012859_ortega.JPG

opponents-cub-swanson-and-brian-ortega-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id888454990

Great athlete

9TR8D4.jpg

Already advanced-level doping

For reference he has the same reach as Conor McGregor (who towered over the FW division with his frame) but I think his arm-length is superior to anyone at FW.

Nope nope nope. Brian owned up to his mistakes like a man should plus I've never seen him eye poke anybody

He called Nate a midget too, lmao. What does that have to do with them actually being bigger?

Conor is NOT bigger than Eddie. Eddie weighs much more than Conor. Jose's basically the same size, maybe a little smaller. Max is the same size, maybe a bit bigger. Dustin was the same size. Diego and Dennis were a bit smaller, but nothing significant. Only guys you could argue Conor had a huge size advantage over is Chad and Marcus and that's because they are small FWs, hell Brimage is small even for a BW.

Conor is a fairly average sized FW. Have you seen Elkins? Have you seen Stephens? Have you seen Emmett? Have you seen Ortega? Have you seen Choi? Have you seen Rodriguez?

This myth to try and discredit Conor is just that, a myth. EVERYONE cuts weight. Deal with it.

Gleison Tibau only sweats off about 5 lbs to make LW.

tibau_el.0.jpg

He called him a skinny fat Mexican.

Where did he call him a midget [now you changed it to little].

What does it matter what the exact the term was? It all means the same fucking shit. I don't remember exactly what he called him and when he called him it, I just remember being amused saying that to a much bigger Nate.

You're literally so triggered by Conor you're committed to trying to dispute meaningless shit like what Conor calls other people. LMAO, you need serious help man.

This guy steroids with the best of them.

What does it matter what the exact the term was? It all means the same fucking shit. I don't remember exactly what he called him and when he called him it, I just remember being amused saying that to a much bigger Nate.

You're literally so triggered by Conor you're committed to trying to dispute meaningless shit like what Conor calls other people. LMAO, you need serious help man.

what?

I refuted a lie you threw out there to continue the point that Conor enjoyed a size advantage over most of his opponents throughout his career.

what?

I refuted a lie you threw out there to continue the point that Conor enjoyed a size advantage over most of his opponents throughout his career.

You didn't refute shit.

You LIED, trying to say shit like Conor calling other people little means something, when he's called Nate little. FACT.

You LIED because Max, Dustin, Eddie, Nate clearly equals no size advantage, and guys like Sivir, Brandao, and Aldo - the size advantage is negligible. FACT.

You just like to make shit up like oh Conor was three times the size of all his competition, only reason he got TKOs blah blah, only reason he won, blah blah. Then I'm sure you were one of the virgins crying after people turned it around and talked about Nate's size after his loss. Pathetic hypocrite liar EXPOSED indeed!

Back