Brian Ortega is the next Jon Jones

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those arms are ridiculous- Orangutan city type of freaky shit.

hi-res-15e0b1c85d2769e268dc783ac9a53c3d_crop_north.jpg

20140419012859_ortega.JPG

opponents-cub-swanson-and-brian-ortega-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id888454990

Great athlete

9TR8D4.jpg

Already advanced-level doping

For reference he has the same reach as Conor McGregor (who towered over the FW division with his frame) but I think his arm-length is superior to anyone at FW.

Share a Coke with.......Brian

Love their ad campaign!!

Not sure about it, TS...I may be wrong but I'm thinking good striker with good tdd will have his number...however, I DO like Ortega

Only if he does copious amounts of coke, hit and runs a pregnant lady and becomes the GOAT of his division.

Jon doesn't do comeback wins tho.

opponents-cub-swanson-and-brian-ortega-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id888454990

Great athlete

9TR8D4.jpg

For reference he has the same reach as Conor McGregor (who towered over the FW division with his frame) but I think his arm-length is superior to anyone at FW.

i have long arms to but that doesnt makes me jon jones, lol

Yeah, exactly like Jones, minus the ability to win rounds consistently or have striking defense. Yup, it's uncanny.

Great athlete

9TR8D4.jpg

"Tower over the FW division" lmao. Literally everyone is the same size or bigger than Conor except Cub, KZ, and Frankie.

Literally everyone is the same size or bigger than Conor except Cub, KZ, and Frankie.

Dude you're on crack.

Conor was bigger & stronger than the previous LW champ (Eddie Alvarez) ffs.

Only opponent he didn't tower over at FW was Holloway.

He literally bragged about his size advantage over everybody else from beginning to end.

His reach is listed at 69", but I think that's bullshit.

I like Ortega. Hope he stays out of trouble with the roid police.

No hes the first Brian Ortega.

And the villain in The Mask

Dude you're on crack.

Conor was bigger & stronger than the previous LW champ (Eddie Alvarez) ffs.

Only opponent he didn't tower over at FW was Holloway.

He literally bragged about his size advantage over everybody else from beginning to end.

He called Nate a midget too, lmao. What does that have to do with them actually being bigger?

Conor is NOT bigger than Eddie. Eddie weighs much more than Conor. Jose's basically the same size, maybe a little smaller. Max is the same size, maybe a bit bigger. Dustin was the same size. Diego and Dennis were a bit smaller, but nothing significant. Only guys you could argue Conor had a huge size advantage over is Chad and Marcus and that's because they are small FWs, hell Brimage is small even for a BW.

Conor is a fairly average sized FW. Have you seen Elkins? Have you seen Stephens? Have you seen Emmett? Have you seen Ortega? Have you seen Choi? Have you seen Rodriguez?

This myth to try and discredit Conor is just that, a myth. EVERYONE cuts weight. Deal with it.

Slick BJJ. Just needs to work more on boxing... mainly defense. But his fights are exciting...

He called Nate a midget too, lmao. What does that have to do with them actually being bigger?

No he didn't, provide reference for that. He only called him skinny.

Conor is NOT bigger than Eddie. Eddie weighs much more than Conor. Jose's basically the same size, maybe a little smaller. Max is the same size, maybe a bit bigger. Dustin was the same size. Diego and Dennis were a bit smaller, but nothing significant. Only guys you could argue Conor had a huge size advantage over is Chad and Marcus and that's because they are small FWs, hell Brimage is small even for a BW.

you know pictures exist of them side by side, right? He's bigger than every single fighter you mentioned.

This myth to try and discredit Conor is just that, a myth. EVERYONE cuts weight. Deal with it.

Not discrediting him at all.

Being good at weight-cutting and still performing optimally is part of the game.

Jon Jones wouldn't be as successful as he is without it.

he's already got one PED suspension so he's getting there.

that's a shame he's a cheater. ruined his career as its just picking up.

Back