Brian Ortega asked Dana White to be paid for UFC 226

LMFAO @ all the Corporate Slaves siding with the Corporate Master...Fuck, you people are Corporate Cucks.

He did everything he could to fight Max Halloway.....Max Halloway pulled out....He was offered a replacement but it was a risk and he opt not to.

Up to the Max Halloway pull out point...He did everything, promos, media, weight cut etc.....He fucking did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He atleast deserves a bit of paycheck for what he did do....At least the fucking expenses he wasted.

UFC is a crap company, so it doesn't surprise me.
I couldn't agree more with this. Fuck everyone saying he shouldn't get paid shit. These fighters work harder and sacrifice more than any of the haters ever will in their miserable lives.

It's all about the contract really and it must not state that you will or can be paid by doing media,weightcut,training etc..

This mentality is so juvenile. Just because there was someone ready to fight, doesn't mean the fight is available. The fight was supposed to be against Holloway, for the title. For which Ortega fulfilled all his obligations. Do you guys not understand the difference between a 3 month training camp for a specific opponent, versus, an opponent at 2 days notice? Or do you dummies just like parroting what Dana and his minions say?
Hmmm... So much anger from a Canadian. Could be some deeper issues but i'll bite...

It's better for Ortega (and all fighters) to know their opponent and not have a last minute swap. You sound close to smart enough to get that part.

The issue is that the UFC like all sports is in the money making business. You don't get these issues in the NBA, MLB, and more importantly... boxing. If Floyd's opponent backed out of a fight, the entire event is destroyed and catastrophic to everyone involved from venue, to cable, etc...

Because MMA is prone to last minute weight cut issues (that they haven't solved) as well as injuries this sport is different. You understand that, son?

At the very least they should cover his training expenses IMO.

He did SOME work.
Went through camp, dieted, cut weight, did media, did open workouts.
That should be worth something.

If you expect to be paid for training, you shouldn't get in to prize FIGHTING.

Edgar is awesome and deserves all the respect and praise he gets.

Ortega is just an opportunistic sleazebag. Probably still on PEDs. Same as Jones. Fake humble until then he can’t handle the fame and the truth comes out.

I saw on Sherdog front page that there was an interview with Frankie and he said he thought Ortega should have taken the Stephens fight.

Maybe Ortega wasn’t offered the chance to fight Frankie?

No mention of the line waiting to fight him. Still feel for the guy..

He had an option to fight for a belt, and turned it down. It's literally insane, there's no excuse, hepussed out.

Directly address any sentence I wrote. You won’t.

No shit I won't; you're 40% fucking loon, 40% mark, 20% maybe a human. I can't schedule when your 20% is gonna be around, and you aren't paying me to wait.

@kennysux is you with more wit, intelligence, comedic timing, and Mom.

Spare everyone the drama and just stay believing....

erhqns.jpg

P.S. - I'm right, you haven't proven otherwise. Toodles.

No shit I won't; you're 40% fucking loon, 40% mark, 20% maybe a human. I can't schedule when your 20% is gonna be around, and you aren't paying me to wait.

@kennysux is you with more wit, intelligence, comedic timing, and Mom.

Spare everyone the drama and just stay believing....

erhqns.jpg

P.S. - I'm right, you haven't proven otherwise. Toodles.
Lol. Nice tail tuck.

Back