Brian Kelleher: "The UFC should adopt a supplement line that covers all allowed supplements"

I'm no supplement expert, but some peoples body chemistry lacks certain things.
I take vitamins for certain things.

But like everything, some take things too far & companies will create a product to take their money.

If theres a medical need I can understand it, bit thats what TUEs are for. Like it's a travesty that Bifgoot can't use TRT because he actually needs it.

Doesn't USADA have a list of allowed supplements already?

I never understood why they're legal anyway. They either don't work or they give an advantage, making them performance enhancing surely?

Bad health effects are a big part of why PEDs are banned obviously.

which is exactly why I doubt any company will ever give 500+ fighters free sups
They will never get a ROI
the publicity could be worth it. most don't know any supplement companies. they could sell them at UFC gyms as well.

Honestly, this makes a ton of sense. This way, we know everyone's taking the same supplements and people can't cry tainted supplements when someone tests positive.

If You fucking believe that 98% of dudes are getting fucked by supplements and not by roiding. Motherfuckers are ROIDING not getting tainted supplementsz

the publicity could be worth it. most don't know any supplement companies. they could sell them at UFC gyms as well.

The market is not that big & the target market wants the supplements that USADA bans lol

And how is that going to keep fighters that want to cheat from cheating?

Jones will find his way to chlomifene and turinabol regardless and TRT Hendo would still get banned.

And how is that going to keep fighters that want to cheat from cheating?

It wouldn't at all
It would just move the excuse from "tainted supplement" to something else

Supps are for suckers anyway. What works are roids.

And do not roid. How hard can it be.

The market is not that big & the target market wants the supplements that USADA bans lol

they could pull off the old creatine sales pitch stores used to do to high schoolers, lol. next thing you knew every other dude took that stuff and was flexing. good point about the audience...yeah

they could pull off the old creatine sales pitch stores used to do to high schoolers, lol. next thing you knew every other dude took that stuff and was flexing. good point about the audience...yeah

lol

;)

Honestly, this makes a ton of sense. This way, we know everyone's taking the same supplements and people can't cry tainted supplements when someone tests positive.

I swear i made this thread 6 months ago and people laughed at me :( i think its a great idea

Fighters are supposed to list in a form all the supplements and medicine they take, so USADA and the AC can trace back any legit case of tainted supplement. The issue is that for most of the tainted supplement excuses, the fighters magically forgot to list the culprit. That's why for instance Romero and Means got a reduced sentence, while Jones got the full suspension. The current system works.

If You fucking believe that 98% of dudes are getting fucked by supplements and not by roiding. Motherfuckers are ROIDING not getting tainted supplementsz

Yep. Fighters are using PEDs and then scrambling to find sketchy supplements/sketchy dick pills to blame it on afterward if they piss hot.

xyience-energy-drinks.png

Doesn't USADA have a list of allowed supplements already?

Bad health effects are a big part of why PEDs are banned obviously.
No. They have a list of crap they've tested and found to be tainted, but that's it.

Back