International Brexit News & Discussion v7: British Parliament Rejects Theresa May's Brexit Deal (Again)

I also strongly recommend the UK passes legislation that bans referendums. The greatest argument against direct democracy in recent memory.

I don't want to see Scotland burns on TV.

I also strongly recommend the UK passes legislation that bans referendums. The greatest argument against direct democracy in recent memory.

They cant do that, as it's also a violation of the GFA.

Yep lower food standards what could go wrong

Since you have an irrational fear of chlorine as an effective and safe disinfectant agent for human consumption, as confirmed by the World Health Organization, exactly what does your water agency adds to the tap water supply in Britain - that you're drinking and showers in every single day - to make sure it is at least as hygienic and safe as chlorination in other countries?

...Please don't say chlorine, or I'm going to laugh my ass off at that stupid grand standing about the very thing you have been and will be happily drinking since the day you were born, before AND after Brexit.

Last edited:
I regret voting Brexit. I'd never vote for Remain, but I regret my vote.

In public, I always say that I didn't vote.

I wish that I never did.

I don't think I'll vote on anything again, no referendums, no general elections etc.

I made the mistake in thinking that the rich care about the common man.

I'm just going to focus on my own little bubble from now on.

Since you have an irrational fear of chlorine as an effective and safe disinfectant agent for human consumption, as confirmed by the World Health Organization, exactly what does your water agency adds to the tap water supply in Britain - that you're drinking and showers in every single day - to make sure it is at least as hygienic and safe as chlorination in other countries?

...Please don't say chlorine, or I'm going to laugh my ass off at that stupid grand standing about the very thing you have been and will be happily drinking since the day you were born, before AND after Brexit.
Sigh do like 5 secs if research before posting please .
Its not the chlorine son its the backslide in standards that u.s farmers are allowed to get away with as they feel the chlorine wash fixes all. feel free to google a little on the issue.

Sigh do like 5 secs if research before posting please .
Its not the chlorine son its the backslide in standards that u.s farmers are allowed to get away with as they feel the chlorine wash fixes all. feel free to google a little on the issue.

We already discussed the E.U's "chicken welfare" laws and their fearmongering over chlorine on v6.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/137649757/

Frankly, the amount of antibiotics that goes into farm animals are much more disconcerting than their meat going through a chlorine wash for hygienic purposes.

Last edited:
I regret voting Brexit. I'd never vote for Remain, but I regret my vote.

In public, I always say that I didn't vote.

I wish that I never did.

Its obvious the globalists in the UK are making this horrible.

Theresa May is just about the only adult a room full of bickering children. If she loses her job, then this shit show would officially hits rock bottom.

We already discussed the E.U's "chicken welfare" laws and their fearmongering over chlorine on v6.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/137649757/

Frankly, the amount of antibiotics that goes into farm animals are much more disconcerting than their meat going through a chlorine wash for hygienic purposes.

It's not just about the chlorinated chicken, your shite food is full of crap that's banned around the world. The whole of Ireland is considered a common agri area (that's why the DUP were quick to vote to have Northern Irish beef, relabeled as Irish and not British beef, during the last foot and mouth outbreak or when mad cow disease happened in Britain). You can keep your Ractopamine riddled muck and I'll stick to my grass feed, clean beef. Nobody here is interested in polluting our market with it, especially with the new deal to sell our produce to China etc.

Also here's a dose of reality for the Brexit supporters........

Last edited:
gil6n12.jpg

Its obvious the globalists in the UK are making this horrible.
So what is stopping/has stopped the non-globalists from presenting a clear plan that resolves the issues in this horrendous plan.

It's not the chlorine itself that is the issue. It is the lacks standards that are sugar coated by just slapping a bit of chlorine around at the end.

I don't think I'll vote on anything again, no referendums, no general elections etc.

I made the mistake in thinking that the rich care about the common man.

I'm just going to focus on my own little bubble from now on.

They tend to preffer it if he doesn't vote.

Last edited:
Back