Brexit News & Discussion v6: EU Leaders Go to Battle Over Plugging Post-Brexit Budget Gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I support Scottish independence. You are preaching the choir here.
you do realise if we leave you guys will suffer dont you? we have 96% of the UK oil in our waters.... as soon as thats gone your currency aint backed by oil anymore, which will drop your credit rating and increase your interest payments on your debt(not to mention seriously devalue the pound)

good luck with that

you do realise if we leave you guys will suffer dont you? we have 96% of the UK oil in our waters.... as soon as thats gone your currency aint backed by oil anymore, which will drop your credit rating and increase your interest payments on your debt(not to mention seriously devalue the pound)

good luck with that

I dont care. Some things are more important than money.

Yeah it's not like leaving the EU is an incredibly complex procedure with untold variables or anything.

It's just that it should be. The veiled threats they've flung at the UK for trying to leave should be a red flag for remaining members.

That's all it's about to you, mr "immigration-loving scotsman".... lol

Luckily The British public seems to be growing wise
how about you leave this conversation to the people that have a fucking clue about it?

cheers

what do you care about? is it only about immigration to you?

Demographics is EVERYTHING.

Economy, environment, education, taxes, healthcare .... all of this UNDERPINNED by demographics.

We need to control our borders. I believe the nation state is the best for protection and happiness of our citizens.

Demographics is EVERYTHING.

Economy, environment, education, taxes, healthcare .... all of this UNDERPINNED by demographics.

We need to control our borders. I believe the nation state is the best for protection and happiness of our citizens.
yeah, who cares if the country is crippled under debt payments, rising inflation and major cuts to all services.... as long as we stop immigration

lol this is exactly the kind of little englander talk that has got Scots calling for independence

how about you leave this conversation to the people that have a fucking clue about it?

cheers

Because I enjoy exposing your hypocrisy too much.

It's about immigration for you, you are an immigration advocate of muslim parentage who considers scotland some sort of post-ethnic global playground.

You suddenly act like caring about immigration is taboo/silly when someone opposes it. Suddenly it's all about oil and economics. You are difficult to stomach. An enemy of the culture which you roleplay as a member of online.

Look at the direction the EU is going in. Proposals for an EU treasury and an EU military .... lol, the creation of a super-state.

Don't really see an issue with that. Would be like the US in a way. I think the only negative thing I've heard about the EU is the people in control aren't voted in. So how the fuck do those people get in power and who's deciding that they get these positions?

i think the process was really quick. i thought it would take something like 10years to figure out all the details.

Because I enjoy exposing your hypocrisy too much.

It's about immigration for you, you are an immigration advocate of muslim parentage who considers scotland some sort of post-ethnic global playground.

You suddenly act like caring about immigration is taboo/unimportant when someone opposes it. Suddenly it's about oil economics. You are difficult to stomach.
how does one become an "immigration advocate"? I just recognise that Scotland would need immigration(especially if we become independent) as our population is aging and it would benefit our ecomony.

also how am I being hypocritical when I ask a question? you make zero sense

yeah, who cares if the country is crippled under debt payments, rising inflation and major cuts to all services.... as long as we stop immigration

lol this is exactly the kind of little englander talk that has got Scots calling for independence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland

LOL, Scotland is 96% white. You have no right to point the finger and laugh at England with regards to immigrants.

White British people are already an ethnic minority in London. That is unthinkable to you. Can you imagine Scottish people being an ethnic minority in Scotland?

I don't think I'm going to change your mind, but I'm against open border and am for severely limiting immigration and who we give citizenship to.

Don't really see an issue with that. Would be like the US in a way. I think the only negative thing I've heard about the EU is the people in control aren't voted in. So how the fuck do those people get in power and who's deciding that they get these positions?

The EU is clusterfuck and Kafka-esque in its design Concentrating power in the hands of the few.

I LOVE Europe. Honestly, this needs to be said, I LOVE EUROPE. I love all of the coutries, the cultures, foods, people and everything. What's wrong with having little nation states with their own culture and character???

Why does everything have to be a big global EU blob?? No-one really wants this apart from the EU officials and the political/educational elites.

how does one become an "immigration advocate"? I just recognise that Scotland would need immigration(especially if we become independent) as our population is aging and it would benefit our ecomony.

also how am I being hypocritical when I ask a question? you make zero sense

THEIR population is aging, they may favor the Japanese approach of simply dealing with it rather than being replaced by you.

Your hypocrisy was your attempt to portray opposition to immigration as a silly motive for Brexit when being very pro-immigration was your own motive for Remain. The ol' switcheroo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland

LOL, Scotland is 96% white. You have no right to point the finger and laugh at England with regards to immigrants.

White British people are already an ethnic minority in London. That is unthinkable to you. Can you imagine Scottish people being an ethnic minority in Scotland?

I don't think I'm going to change your mind, but I'm against open border and am for severely limiting immigration and who we give citizenship to.
who is laughing? why does colour matter? are those non white English people of lesser value to you than the white english?

immigration should be an issue, Im not saying otherwise.... but the fact you make it your only issue shows the kind of thinking that is driving the Scottish people away.

we may be primarily a white country, but we are also progressive in our thinking

The EU is clusterfuck and Kafka-esque in its design Concentrating power in the hands of the few.

I LOVE Europe. Honestly, this needs to be said, I LOVE EUROPE. I love all of the coutries, the cultures, foods, people and everything. What's wrong with having little nation states with their own culture and character???

Why does everything have to be a big global EU blob?? No-one really wants this apart from the EU officials and the political/educational elites.

I agree with that view to. While I see nothing wrong with the EU becoming one like the US as long as you can vote I also see nothing wrong with Europe going back to the way it's always been. What's kind of weird to me is how everyone is predicting this huge downfall for England which is kind of weird to me. England has been around for fucking ever and suddenly going back to the way they've been for a long ass time is going to destroy them? I don't know. I don't know shit about economics though so my opinion on what will happen to England after brexit is worthless.

THEIR population is aging, they may favor the Japanese approach of simply dealing with it rather than being replaced by you.

Your hypocrisy was your attempt to portray opposition to immigration as a silly motive for Brexit when being very pro-immigration was your own motive for Remain. The ol' switcheroo.
immigration had zero reason to do with why I wanted to remain ya clown lol

I just dont like xenophobia, the fact that bothers you says all that needs to be said about you

who is laughing? why does colour matter? are those non white English people of lesser value to you than the white english?

immigration should be an issue, Im not saying otherwise.... but the fact you make it your only issue shows the kind of thinking that is driving the Scottish people away.

we may be primarily a white country, but we are also progressive in our thinking

Skin colour doesn't matter per se, but natives shouldn't be minorities in their own country/cities. Non-English people have less roots to the land, less loyalty to the crown/realm. Look at the recent terrorist attack, the guy was born in England, but hated us.

Take your "progressivism" and you know what to do with it.

Skin colour doesn't matter per se, but natives shouldn't be minorities in their own country/cities. Non-English people have less roots to the land, less loyalty to the crown/realm. Look at the recent terrorist attack, the guy was born in England, but hated us.

Take your "progressivism" and you know what to do with it.
so now anyone who isnt white is the enemy to you?

you take your xenophobia and shove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back