Brexit News & Discussion v6: EU Leaders Go to Battle Over Plugging Post-Brexit Budget Gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that view to. While I see nothing wrong with the EU becoming one like the US as long as you can vote I also see nothing wrong with Europe going back to the way it's always been. What's kind of weird to me is how everyone is predicting this huge downfall for England which is kind of weird to me. England has been around for fucking ever and suddenly going back to the way they've been for a long ass time is going to destroy them? I don't know. I don't know shit about economics though so my opinion on what will happen to England after brexit is worthless.

We have the best minds in the world. England will always be fine and will always be able to make money. Our greatest resource is our people. Its a shame our government treats us like shit.

immigration had zero reason to do with why I wanted to remain ya clown lol

I just dont like xenophobia, the fact that bothers you says all that needs to be said about you

You don't like xenophobia? Xenophobia, fear/scepticism of the other, THIS is human nature.

I'm sure you have your own thresholds and wouldn't feel comfortable living in a 99% Somalian town.

That's a straw man. I never said that.

Take your Liberal buzzwords and stick 'em up your arse.
I wasnt saying you did, I was asking a question. its just how it sounded in my head when I read it.

you are a xenophobe bud, its not a liberal buzzword...... we dont use terms like "cuck" or "beta". we just describe what we see.... and you are what you are

immigration had zero reason to do with why I wanted to remain ya clown lol

I just dont like xenophobia, the fact that bothers you says all that needs to be said about you

You're just gross. Every time I interact with you I spot you lying or reinventing your persona specific to the thread you're in.

Caring about immigration is only silly an irrelevant when the natives do it... When muslim anchor baby monkeymayhem cares about immigration he's taking a heroic stands against xenophobia.

Demography doesn't matter.... Until it suits your preferences in the very next post.

You don't like xenophobia? Xenophobia, fear/scepticism of the other, THIS is human nature.

I'm sure you have your own thresholds and wouldn't feel comfortable living in a 99% Somalian town.
irrational fear of people who are different is not human nature

Im mixed race living in(as you said) a 96% white country..... Im perfectly comfortable

I wasnt saying you did, I was asking a question. its just how it sounded in my head when I read it.

you are a xenophobe bud, its not a liberal buzzword...... we dont use terms like "cuck" or "beta". we just describe what we see.... and you are what you are

You are a xenophobe, too. To an extent.

I take it you you treat your own family better and are more warm to them than a group of people you have never met before?

You're just gross. Every time I interact with you I spot you lying or reinventing your persona specific to the thread you're in.

Caring about immigration is only silly an irrelevant when the natives do it... When muslim anchor baby monkeymayhem cares about immigration he's taking a heroic stands against xenophobia.
you have no argument other than petty insults.... grow up and come back when you have anything relevant to add to the discussion

You are a xenophobe, too. To an extent.

I take it you you treat your own family better and are more warm to them than a group of people you have never met before?
lol thats a reach

irrational fear of people who are different is not human nature

Im mixed race living in(as you said) a 96% white country..... Im perfectly comfortable

Good for you. You are half Scottish. You have roots and ancestry tied to Scotland. Of course you feel comfortable.

In England, we have WHOLE communities that number in the 10,000s that have ZERO ties and roots to the land. They attend mosques that OPENLY teach them to hate the UK, This is a fact.

London has millions of people that have NO roots, to ties to the land, no loyalty to the crown. I don't think it's a good idea for the safety and happiness of our citizens.

It's almost as if they had no real plan for brexit and a decision of that constitutional importance should never have been put to a 50%+1 vote.
They plan on leaving the EU

I wonder if among mayhemmonkey's many delusions is the idea that immigration to the UK will continue to be other islam-sympathizing subversives from the near-east. In future projections most immigration will be from subsaharan Africa. I have a feeling his pro-immigration views will abruptly cool when that transition occurs.

Common is the fantasy that you take over a country then put your foot down and don't get taken over by the next wave.

I wonder if among mayhemmonkey's many delusions is the idea that immigration to the UK will continue to be other islam-sympathizing subversives from the near-east. In future projections most immigration will be from subsaharan Africa. I have a feeling his pro-immigration views will abruptly cool when that transition occurs.

Right. How many Nigerian immigrants would be welcome in Pakistan or Turkey?

No ... "only White people" can be xenophobic ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back