International BREXIT: Leave/Remain Referendum on June 23 Will Change Europe, No Matter the Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just asking if that was your alternative? I honestly have no idea how I became the voice for fucking islam all of a sudden lol...... honestly cant even stand religion of any sort lol

all I know is that in the UK there is an ignorant underbelly, where the word "paki" just means "anyone who is brown". I just get defensive cos as someone who is mixed race I feel like for those people now that the EU argument is out the way, theres more chance of me and people who look like me being the next target. I apologise for projecting this fear in here, Im tired and should really get some sleep.

Well, those people are idiots. There are racists who associate themselves with the Boycott, Divest, and Sanction movement. Does that dissuade the left from supporting it? Nope. It's just something you have to deal with. I tend to repudiate racist comments when I see them.

You can rest safely knowing I'm not a racist.

Yeah... Americans supporting blind nationalism. How unusual eh?
I mean when it comes to which country has more than it's share of loud, flag wavers, Americans would have to be the last group you think of, right?

Nationalism is a good thing.
That's what makes us so great.

Fuk off

I'm Amerikan. I will admit that I have been hoping for a Brexit, but not to for nationalism, or because of immigration. I just want to see the EU fall apart, and for global chaos to ensue. But, then again I'm evil.

Well, those people are idiots. There are racists who associate themselves with the Boycott, Divest, and Sanction movement. Does that dissuade the left from supporting it? Nope. It's just something you have to deal with. I tend to repudiate racist comments when I see them.

You can rest safely knowing I'm not a racist.
you're the only one thats been able to explain yourself fully, while we may not agree on things. I respect your opinion. again I think I just got a bit defensive. I apologise for calling you a racist

Look at what will happen now.
Currency is taking a dive and we'll go into recession.
What a reason to celebrate.

Whereas staying in EU we would've been more secure.
We were doing perfectly fine,didn't need to fix something that wasn't broken.
Now we've leapt into the dark,misguided into it really.
Sad day.

I was just asking if that was your alternative? I honestly have no idea how I became the voice for fucking islam all of a sudden lol...... honestly cant even stand religion of any sort lol

all I know is that in the UK there is an ignorant underbelly, where the word "paki" just means "anyone who is brown". I just get defensive cos as someone who is mixed race I feel like for those people now that the EU argument is out the way, theres more chance of me and people who look like me being the next target. I apologise for projecting this fear in here, Im tired and should really get some sleep.

First post you've made in this thread that's made any sense.

you're the only one thats been able to explain yourself fully, while we may not agree on things. I respect your opinion. again I think I just got a bit defensive. I apologise for calling you a racist

I appreciate it. And I apologize for insulting you earlier.

Nationalism is a good thing.
That's what makes us so great.

Fuk off

No, thinking you're great, isn't what makes you great. Otherwise the North Koreans would be up there.

You really have to appreciate the commitment of the people who spout the every person, religion, culture, etc. is equal mantra that completely flies in the face of reality. I won't go very deep here to counter your insanity. I'd simply like for you crazies to make a list of all the countries you'd be happy living in. If you're honest or halfway intelligent, wishful thinking, I know, your list will likely reflect a common trait among the majority of your list with only a couple exceptions who largely wish to remain homogeneous. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

GettyImages-542668450-640x480.png

It's not surprising to see this thread veering off course, in part thanks to the usual suspects, into anti-Americanism. We need a new law of the internet--like Godwin's law--that states every discussion will eventually devolve into how Americans are stupid and "racist," how America sucks, or how it's America's fault.
When Thanks Obama evolves into Thanks America
VFUrNx.jpg

The pound is sinking like a stone. It went from 1.43 to 1.36. The spin masters are trying to push for a drop in the dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back