International BREXIT: Leave/Remain Referendum on June 23 Will Change Europe, No Matter the Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise. I'm sorry you got beaten up by an American one time and had to watch him fuck your girlfriend. That angst runs deep but you really need to let that hate go.

Also your reading comprehension. The point was the distinction between nationalism and racism. ...but forget it, you're too far gone to bother with any more.

Also your reading comprehension. The point was the distinction between nationalism and racism. ...but forget it, you're too far gone to bother with any more.
You've now mastered the five D's of Dodgeball. Congrats. Feign intellectual superiority and run away again. I promise I'll care this time.

My old British roommate would always ask for Cherrios whenever he left. It was the weirdest thing.

Yeah... Americans supporting blind nationalism. How unusual eh?
I mean when it comes to which country has more than it's share of loud, flag wavers, Americans would have to be the last group you think of, right?

Your post represents xenophobia at its finest.

Going through something fictitious, all over again? Those sneaky bastards
It was in Braveheart and we know that Mel Gibson would never devolve to historical inaccuracy when telling a story.

Last edited:
It's not surprising to see this thread veering off course, in part thanks to the usual suspects, into anti-Americanism. We need a new law of the internet--like Godwin's law--that states every discussion will eventually devolve into how Americans are stupid and "racist," how America sucks, or how it's America's fault.

Well, the idea that anyone wants to abolish Islam is nothing more than a straw-man argument for most people. So if that's what you want me to stick to, I don't know why, because it's silly. I wouldn't call it nitpicking, either. You flat out said that all religions are a problem. I pointed out why that's an absurd statement to make. Buddhists commit acts of terrorism. Why aren't we as concerned about that as Islam? Because Buddhists are not blowing up airports, commandeering airplanes and smashing them into buildings, or killing hundreds/thousands of people in single attacks. There's a significant difference in scale and frequency of attacks between Islam and all other religions today.
I was just asking if that was your alternative? I honestly have no idea how I became the voice for fucking islam all of a sudden lol...... honestly cant even stand religion of any sort lol

all I know is that in the UK there is an ignorant underbelly, where the word "paki" just means "anyone who is brown". I just get defensive cos as someone who is mixed race I feel like for those people now that the EU argument is out the way, theres more chance of me and people who look like me being the next target. I apologise for projecting this fear in here, Im tired and should really get some sleep.

dont forget the politicians, celebrities and royal family, lets not pretend pedophelia is just restricted to the religious..... that would be bigoted of us lol :p

on a scale from one to ten....

how old is Michael Jackson's boyfriend?

Your post represents xenophobia at its finest.

Really? You don't think Americans are relatively nationalistic, and that support for a Brexit isn't support for nationalism? Interesting...

That's the same type of response the user 'peacemaker' had to one of my posts. A day later a Muslim terrorist gunned down 50 people.
again, lets not pretend that muslims are the only terrorists in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back