Brexit: EU and UK relationship sours

That is mostly just a meme. But regardless, the UK won't be able to change what you're alluding to by leaving the EU.

I understand that, but the point is the citizens are so fed up that they will try anything to alleviate the problem.

There is more and more calls for Brexit to be stopped. But personally I would like UK to leave EU as they voted. Because all blame and accusations towards EU will stop once and for all.

I think we should invade France and take back the Plantagenet lands.

The lack of gratitude from those treacherous, baguette waving ponces after we saved them from German imperialism is staggering.
I think I fucking disagree.

We should have let the Waffen SS deal with the ungrateful fucks

I understand that, but the point is the citizens are so fed up that they will try anything to alleviate the problem.

Well it was a knee jerk reaction to the 2015 migrant crisis, which almost every country in the world failed to address properly. There should have been a huge international effort to help those people. They should have been put into refugee camps, and then the powers of the world should have worked together to end the Syrian war.

Instead, the politicians of countries like the US and UK continued to arm the "moderate" terrorists, and further the war. Israeli politicians were showing themselves to be outright evil by saying they wouldn't accept any kind of peace deal that involved Iran or Russia, pretty much the only two countries pushing towards the only realistic option for peace in Syria.

They allowed them all in - most entering through the most financially incompetent and disorganised country in Europe, and despite large numbers of people objecting, the politicians thought they could shout down any objectors by calling them racist. Relations haven't soured just between the UK and Europe, they've soured between large groups of the population, and I think it's only going to get worse before anything changes.

Why did people vote for Brexit ?

1. Old folks were heavily in favor of it, they remember a time when the UK was not part of the EU. The EU is a recent development, the UK was fine and dandy by it's lonesome. It has always been a bit disenfranchised from mainland Europe and the EU. They're never adopted the euro (currency), they associate and feel a kinship more with the anglosphere (in particular the USA) than with the Europeans (the likes of Germany, France, Poland & Spain). Nationalism and British pride played a part in the vote too.

2. The immigration and islamic issues have been simmering for years now. Brexit was a vote against this all, a backlash in a way. Many politicians simply refused to tackle the issue, they simply buried their heads in the sand and called everyone racist or islamaphobic for being against it (even though most Britons take issue with migration from Poland, Lithuania and other white christian countries also, it's not simply a skin color or religion issue). Opinion poll after opinion poll for years now have been showing 'immigration' to be one of the main concerns of many of the populace. Parties like UKIP and previously the BNP have over the years gained many votes as the native working class feel forgotten about whilst the government fawns over foreign nationals. The likes of Labor never tackled the issue and here we are...the timing played a factor as well after the whole kerfuffle of the Syrian migrant crisis, with the crimes the migrants committed in the likes of Germany, with ISIS running amok in the middle east. With some british natives joining ISIS, such as 'jihadi john' as the press called him.

I do find it funny how some are badmouthing brexit, when the USA voted for Donald Trump. Those two are not so far apart. Trump did well with his anti-pc narrative, his stand against islamic terrorism and illegal immigration clearly resounded among many Americans.

This is what I fear. Being in EU - bad. Out of EU - bad too. I guess you cant please everyone.

It's the gift that will keep on giving , the EU must make any Brexit settlement punitive or it may as well shut up shop .

What does brexit have to do with Asian immigration?

The EU (Germany in particular) invited much of the middle east in, then dictated to all of the EU members, that they NEED to take in some of them. To provide homes, benefits and so on. It really, REALLY didn't help when some of them came to the UK (as 'children') when they were clearly grown Men. That really rubs many people the wrong way. When anyone spoke out against it they were called 'racist' and got told that the poor migrants had a hard life hence why they look so much older than they 'really are'.

France have hordes of migrants, at the likes of Calais, whom attempt to board boats to the UK.

EU migration, as part of the EU immigration from the likes of Poland is more prevalent and easier done.

Many people voted thinking brexit would severely lessen migration from within the EU, toughen up the borders and also sever ties with the governing bodies of the EU. Many Britons feel the EUs leaders, such as Germany, are wallies who try boss everyone within it. Many feel that Britain puts in more than it gets out of it, if you know what I mean. The likes of Germany, UK, France prop up the EU and look after the smaller less able members. The people wanted all of Britains money and influence, to be directed towards it's own people, within it's own borders. In stead of helping people across the EU.

The British people want their governance dictated by the British government solely. They do not want rules implemented thanks to Germany, Switzerland, France and co'. This was almost like an independence vote, in a way. They wanted to severe the ties, they wanted more freedom and to be in charge of their own fate.

What does brexit have to do with Asian immigration?

The citizens, whether informed or not, wanted out of the EU mainly due to the forced migration of Muslims/North Africans.

I dislike EU a lot, but Brexit seem the worst of both worlds lol

Why did people vote for Brexit ?

1. Old folks were heavily in favor of it, they remember a time when the UK was not part of the EU. The EU is a recent development, the UK was fine and dandy by it's lonesome. It has always been a bit disenfranchised from mainland Europe and the EU. They're never adopted the euro (currency), they associate and feel a kinship more with the anglosphere (in particular the USA) than with the Europeans (the likes of Germany, France, Poland & Spain). Nationalism and British pride played a part in the vote too.

2. The immigration and islamic issues have been simmering for years now. Brexit was a vote against this all, a backlash in a way. Many politicians simply refused to tackle the issue, they simply buried their heads in the sand and called everyone racist or islamaphobic for being against it (even though most Britons take issue with migration from Poland, Lithuania and other white christian countries also, it's not simply a skin color or religion issue). Opinion poll after opinion poll for years now have been showing 'immigration' to be one of the main concerns of many of the populace. Parties like UKIP and previously the BNP have over the years gained many votes as the native working class feel forgotten about whilst the government fawns over foreign nationals. The likes of Labor never tackled the issue and here we are...the timing played a factor as well after the whole kerfuffle of the Syrian migrant crisis, with the crimes the migrants committed in the likes of Germany, with ISIS running amok in the middle east. With some british natives joining ISIS, such as 'jihadi john' as the press called him.

I do find it funny how some are badmouthing brexit, when the USA voted for Donald Trump. Those two are not so far apart. Trump did well with his anti-pc narrative, his stand against islamic terrorism and illegal immigration clearly resounded among many Americans.
The EU (Germany in particular) invited much of the middle east in, then dictated to all of the EU members, that they NEED to take in some of them. To provide homes, benefits and so on. It really, REALLY didn't help when some of them came to the UK (as 'children') when they were clearly grown Men. That really rubs many people the wrong way. When anyone spoke out against it they were called 'racist' and got told that the poor migrants had a hard life hence why they look so much older than they 'really are'.

France have hordes of migrants, at the likes of Calais, whom attempt to board boats to the UK.

EU migration, as part of the EU immigration from the likes of Poland is more prevalent and easier done.

Many people voted thinking brexit would severely lessen migration from within the EU, toughen up the borders and also sever ties with the governing bodies of the EU. Many Britons feel the EUs leaders, such as Germany, are wallies who try boss everyone within it. Many feel that Britain puts in more than it gets out of it, if you know what I mean. The likes of Germany, UK, France prop up the EU and look after the smaller less able members. The people wanted all of Britains money and influence, to be directed towards it's own people, within it's own borders. In stead of helping people across the EU.

The British people want their governance dictated by the British government solely. They do not want rules implemented thanks to Germany, Switzerland, France and co'. This was almost like an independence vote, in a way. They wanted to severe the ties, they wanted more freedom and to be in charge of their own fate.

You're wrong big time.

Muslims where in this country long before UK joined the EU in the first place. Read about labour shortages back in 40-50s and where UK got this people from.

Muslims established communities in this country long way way before.

Leaving EU will stop EU immigration. Middle easterns will keep pouring as they did before through reuniting with families program.

One of the big issues with Brexit was immigration. In mind of most British people, it was also a vote to stop middle east immigration which again got nothing to do with EU.

This is what I fear. Being in EU - bad. Out of EU - bad too. I guess you cant please everyone.

Why do YOU fear it, you aren't english.

let me guess you are one of those "i'm european" traitors.

When your house is on fire, crashing your car is just stupid.

Brexit is much worse than trump by an order of magnitude of at least 10.

Trump can be out in 4 Yeats. The fallout from brexit will blight us for generations.

"The problem with Scotland is, that it's full of Scotts!"

That's all I have to contribute.

holy fuck, the european union was a mistake from the start. blow it up already.

brexit won out because english folks were tired of massive amounts of immigrants crowding the island. and i can't blame them. there's only so much space and resources. it's no wonder that there is a shortage in housing and rent prices are skyrocketing. too many people. governments are supposed to take care of their own citizens first.

You don't take care of your citizens by tanking the economy.

Back