AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ariel Helwani
127_Michael_Chandler_vs_Brent_Primus.0.jpg
Esther Lin, MMAFighting.com
The rematch is on.

Brent Primus vs. Michael Chandler 2 for the Bellator lightweight championship is scheduled for April 13 at The Family Arena in St. Charles, Mo., MMA Fighting has learned. The promotion is expected to announce the fight very soon.

Primus (8-0) won the title against Chandler (17-4) last June at Bellator NYC after Chandler suffered a sprained foot in the first round of their title fight. The official ruling was a first-round TKO. Chandler hoped to receive an immediate rematch, however, due to apparent scheduling conflicts, which resulted in a public back-and-forth between the fighters, that didn’t materialize.

Until now.

Chandler, who hails from nearby High Ridge, Mo., got back on track last Saturday night at Bellator 192 when he defeated Goiti Yamauchi via unanimous decision. Primus has yet to fight since becoming champion. Primus is 6-0 inside the Bellator cage.

The event, which will be headlined by Primus vs. Chandler 2, will air live on the Paramount Network.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...targeted-for-april-13-bellator-event#comments

Basically St Louis.. home state advantage for Chandler. Would be fun to see Primus beat Chandler in MO though.. he's already a heel to most fans. He should play to it.

Primus has been pro for about 8 years and has 8 fights. Until Chandler they were just about all prelims.

I wonder what he does for a living

Primus has been pro for about 8 years and has 8 fights. Until Chandler they were just about all prelims.

I wonder what he does for a living
He wears a suit sometimes, so I guess he's a businessman.

With how horribly his suits fit theres no way hes a suit salesman

Basically St Louis.. home state advantage for Chandler. Would be fun to see Primus beat Chandler in MO though.. he's already a heel to most fans. He should play to it.

Not happening though
Chandler via not flukie win

Wonder if Chandler got a new contract or if he was never a free agent cause if you are close to a free agent you dont take a title fight thats gonna lock you up.

Right fight to make, think Chandler gets his belt back. Also think its a quick way for him to set up big fights which is what he wants.

You either have Pitbull come up or he goes up to fight ROry. Really isnt much going on at LW. Pitbull would be smarter fight, they have issues with each other, size is closer. Dont think fighting Rory would be smart.

Ariel Helwani
127_Michael_Chandler_vs_Brent_Primus.0.jpg
Esther Lin, MMAFighting.com
The rematch is on.

Brent Primus vs. Michael Chandler 2 for the Bellator lightweight championship is scheduled for April 13 at The Family Arena in St. Charles, Mo., MMA Fighting has learned. The promotion is expected to announce the fight very soon.

Primus (8-0) won the title against Chandler (17-4) last June at Bellator NYC after Chandler suffered a sprained foot in the first round of their title fight. The official ruling was a first-round TKO. Chandler hoped to receive an immediate rematch, however, due to apparent scheduling conflicts, which resulted in a public back-and-forth between the fighters, that didn’t materialize.

Until now.

Chandler, who hails from nearby High Ridge, Mo., got back on track last Saturday night at Bellator 192 when he defeated Goiti Yamauchi via unanimous decision. Primus has yet to fight since becoming champion. Primus is 6-0 inside the Bellator cage.

The event, which will be headlined by Primus vs. Chandler 2, will air live on the Paramount Network.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...targeted-for-april-13-bellator-event#comments

Most important fight of his career and legacy for chandler..this will.make or.break him as far as how good he really is..if he loses i wouldnt mind him coming to the UFC though.. primus is huge ..i cant see how he makes weight..i guess its easy without USADA

Wonder if Chandler got a new contract or if he was never a free agent cause if you are close to a free agent you dont take a title fight thats gonna lock you up.

Right fight to make, think Chandler gets his belt back. Also think its a quick way for him to set up big fights which is what he wants.

You either have Pitbull come up or he goes up to fight ROry. Really isnt much going on at LW. Pitbull would be smarter fight, they have issues with each other, size is closer. Dont think fighting Rory would be smart.
Too much going on at fw for little pitbull to be fighting chandler. Rory is more than likely fighting koreshkov next. Seems that the winner of this scrap will get the winner of Campos vs pitbull. I really don’t want to see chandler/pitbull 3

Too much going on at fw for little pitbull to be fighting chandler. Rory is more than likely fighting koreshkov next. Seems that the winner of this scrap will get the winner of Campos vs pitbull. I really don’t want to see chandler/pitbull 3

After Rory/Koreshkov and if Pitbull beats Weichel he could jump up to fight Chandler.

Dumbest championship win ever. Can't wait to see Primus get properly obliterated.

Back