Brennan Ward vs Dave Rickels Added To Bellator 185

Card So Far

Mousasi vs Storm
Liam vs Mo
Ward vs Rickels
Hardy vs Williams

Thats probably the main card, maybe one more fight. Decent fight night.

Idk what it is with Bellator and 4 fight main cards.

Wait, I actually do know what it is. Omit a fight and replace that airtime with even more ads. Ever wonder why Bellator pacing a brutal? That is why. They are owned by a media company. Part of their business model I suppose. I remember hearing that UFC had the same problem they they were on spike.

Anyyyways, decent card. Where is this card taking place again?(have an Adblock so I can't read it if it says it in the twitter post)

I think it's in wards Backyard iirc. Would like to know what the gate for this one will be

You have two bros who like to bang. Someone is getting brutally KOd

Damn I was hoping they would set up Ward against Andre Santos. After Santos battle with Daley and Neer I am a big fan but Bellator just isn't using him

Good fight for Ward. Win or lose he is always fun to watch so I always tune when he is on.

Poor Rickels. They should've kept protecting him, Kimbo Slice-style.

Very nice card ward could be a top guy if he'd quit just "wanting to bang bro."..

He has great boxing and wrestling but he likes to brawl and be exciting.

Fun card.

Wish Bellator aired prelims too they have some great fights no one sees.

I get they try to promote the website by streaming one or two fights but they could easily put together a 4 fight prelim plus 2 streamed fights before and a 4-5 fight msin card.

Dig this fight. Fan of both guys but have to back ward for taking this one by knockout

Good fight, honestly, but MAN I can't stand either of those guys. For some reason, Ward reminds me of Mike Perry and Rickels reminds me of Chiesa, 2 other clowns I can't stand. Oh well, my opinion, so flame away.

Hell yes! Going to be a great fight. Both guys like to throw down. Ward I think is pretty big for Rickles, so I'm surprised he's taking his move to 170 vs Ward. Shows how tough Rickles is since he's willing to face Ward. I think Ward takes this one, but can't count out Rickles.

Ward is so disappointing. Has all the tools to be a top WW. Was winning the Gonzalez fight too until he made another mistake. Come on B-Ward!

Ward is so disappointing. Has all the tools to be a top WW. Was winning the Gonzalez fight too until he made another mistake. Come on B-Ward!

Ward is dude-bro but I like him, seems like a good guy

He has the athleticism, wrestling, and power in his hands but he has these brain farts that critically cost him sometimes

I know he likes to put on fun fights but he needs to start evolving, getting better, because the rest of the division is passing him by

He's now went from fighting a killer like Daley, which a win over could've done tremendous things for him, to fighting a can like Rickels (who I can't stand btw)

Here's to hoping Ward knocks Rickels out, a loss to "Caveman" or whatever he wants to call himself would be extremely detrimental to his career

Ward is dude-bro but I like him, seems like a good guy

He has the athleticism, wrestling, and power in his hands but he has these brain farts that critically cost him sometimes

I know he likes to put on fun fights but he needs to start evolving, getting better, because the rest of the division is passing him by

He's now went from fighting a killer like Daley, which a win over could've done tremendous things for him, to fighting a can like Rickels (who I can't stand btw)

Here's to hoping Ward knocks Rickels out, a loss to "Caveman" or whatever he wants to call himself would be extremely detrimental to his career

I think Wards skill set is perfect to be a top guy in Bellators 170lb division. The only thing that needs to eveolve in his game is his fight IQ. I think that both the Daley and Gonzalez fights should have been Ws for Ward, but he messed those ones up. In the Daley fight, he was pushing the pace and had good control, but then he allowed Daley to clip him with the spinning elbow by letting Daley free from the cage so they could throw hands. In the Gonzalez fight, he was winning the entire fight, but shot for an unnecessary takedown where he didn't tuck his chin, allowing Gonalez to lock in the guillitine.

Back