Brendon "The Hybrid" Schaub made an interesting comment on his latest podcast

It went something like....

"Heavyweight will always be the most exciting decision. People are intrigued by knowing that another grown man can pin you down and stick his dick in your mouth if he wanted to."

<30>

Delusional homosexual (no h8)

Lets see cain draw his peepee quicker than i draw my rape alarm. And besides, 50-45 to my emotional support Rottweiler

1wKt5b0.jpg

It went something like....

"Heavyweight will always be the most exciting decision. People are intrigued by knowing that another grown man can pin you down and stick his dick in your mouth if he wanted to."

<30>

WavyHighlevelAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif

That dude has an unhealthy obsession with penis.

Schaub's obsession with other man's dicks is at a level that would creep out even the most flamboyant of gay dudes

Why would anyone torture themself to listen to Schaub talk about anything

I remember someone posting a gif of Schaub basically gogo dancing to a man on a bedroom scene. Does anyone have it? And if so, it would be a good thread to post it.

No reason for him not to come out, he lives in LA, won't get nearly as much scrutiny

Schaub's obsession with other man's dicks is at a level that would creep out even the most flamboyant of gay dudes

Then he cries that gay dudes DM him on Twitter.

I wonder why....

The MMA version of Mac from Always Sunny
Now I’ve always been very passionate about dominating other men.
There’s nothing like the feeling of another man submitting to your will, now that’s power, in a lot of ways, that’s love.

Schuab triggers so many people around here with incredible ease...it's pretty damn funny.

I just learned that only a heavyweight can put his dick in your mouth.

Back