Brendan schuab controversial moment that only Australians would understand

Cliffs are he was given a 50 dollar bill from Australia and he said that the person on the note looked liked he got stung by bees... This is and aboriginal man native to the land.

lmao

We aren't a bunch of fucking pussies like Americans that get offended over everything

From what I've seen there has been a lot of far left politics taking hold in Australia even more so than the states, which can be associated with the whole "I'm offended culture." This is just my perception from what I've seen in the news and online though, so I could be wrong.

From what I've seen there has been a lot of far left politics taking hold in Australia even more so than the states, which can be associated with the whole "I'm offended culture." This is just my perception from what I've seen in the news and online though, so I could be wrong.
I tend to think of Australians as the working class, but you're right. Left wing Melbourne university scum are making themselves a bigger presence than ever, trying to get toilets gender neutral and whatnot. Hopefully we get a PM like trump soon to make things right

Not wrong at all. We are offended by everything. We have a bloke who is a trans who is 110 kilos 6 foot 3 who is playing womens AFL which is a very popular sport. And if you give your 2 cents and say its wrong then you are blasted by the LGBT.

Not wrong at all. We are offended by everything. We have a bloke who is a trans who is 110 kilos 6 foot 3 who is playing womens AFL which is a very popular sport. And if you give your 2 cents and say its wrong then you are blasted by the LGBT.

In the future there will be no women's sports.

it'll be men's sports and women's sports dominated by trans men.

Why does everything have to be offensive in this day and age? Who cares? It's possible to poke fun at a minority's features without being racist.
aud50front.jpg

Besides why is it the end of the world when somebody gets offended? This guy has a good bit on it.

It would probably be easier for people to let that shit slide if America didn’t suddenly have a retard president and precipitous rise in hate crimes, Nazi rallies, klan membership, etc.

It would probably be easier for people to let that shit slide if America didn’t suddenly have a retard president and precipitous rise in hate crimes, Nazi rallies, klan membership, etc.
Lmao. Absolute fucking clueless loser

I forgot about all that. The Australian's watching Schaubs podcast aren't going to be left wing. But mainstream media here are a joke. Soon that dude will kill some chick with a tackle so they can realise how fucking retarded it is to let a dude put on a wig and play alongside women

Lmao. Absolute fucking clueless loser

I forgot about all that. The Australian's watching Schaubs podcast aren't going to be left wing. But mainstream media here are a joke. Soon that dude will kill some chick with a tackle so they can realise how fucking retarded it is to let a dude put on a wig and play alongside women

Facts, bitch. Try them.

With all due respect, I live in a place that has massive amounts of aussies, and they are the lowest form of life I've ever seen. They steal, dont pay their bills, ditch out on their rent and spread stds. The females are super slutty, which is good, just make sure you bag-up or you will be pissing fire.

The " I'm not mad at the Louis Vitton fanny pack" comment was way more offensive.

With all due respect, I live in a place that has massive amounts of aussies, and they are the lowest form of life I've ever seen. They steal, dont pay their bills, ditch out on their rent and spread stds. The females are super slutty, which is good, just make sure you bag-up or you will be pissing fire.
Any rooms for rent nearby?

Still don't understand why anyone would spent any of their precious time they have on this earth listening to that doofus, let alone do it for hours on end.
One my Mates always messages me after his podcast "bro did you watch Brendan podcast he said"

Im just like LOL

giphy.gif

The irony of your comment.

Back