Brendan Schaub vs. Fedor

Probably Schaub. He handled Mitrione pretty easily and Mitrione walked over Fedor in less than a minute.
was over a minute but what the hell, don't let the truth gloss over a snappy one liner.

Schaub had some power and was fairly athletic. Dont think fabio would have much for him.
If Schaub fought him like fedor then Fabio has a good chancee

But schaub would take him downn

smart fedor should have

SUzyJNb.gif

Schaub was fast for his size, but had poor defense, a weak chin and lacked in stand-up technique. Fedor by KO is the obvious choice. But BS had a pretty good top game (also with the transition D'arce), and pretty good takedowns, which would be his best chance to win, imo. I'd still take Fedor.

If Schaub were to come out of retirement to fight Fedor, who would win? Obviously both guys are out of their prime, but given Fedor's recent performances, I think Schaub would have a real shot of winning. I know a lot of Sherdoggers will be triggered by the mere thought of this, but it is entirely possible.

I think you'd be surprised.
<Goldie11>

Schaub had some power and was fairly athletic. Dont think fabio would have much for him.

Only one of those fighters would be rocked and almost finished by Fabio and have to have his buddies rig the decision for a win, just to be turned to a draw.

It isn't Brendan Shaub.

Back