Brendan Schaub on Conor McGregor's physique

sounds like braden is jealous

t9cw2g8g0rcy.jpg

Timestamped.

Journalism is dying.

this thread is like a fine wine

Shab has logorrhea. I cant understand how people would pollute their ears with this incoherent drivel...

Dude he’s talking about another man’s dick.
giphy.gif

Schaub: "everyone knows I'm the biggest Conor nutrider in the world"

Still, Brendan thinks Eddie will be a tough matchup for Colin.

@42:20

How will Conor ever make 155 lbs. when a 240 lb. Brendan is riding his nuts?

<{1-17}>
Jesus,Helax grandpa

Brother I'm 24 years old

I appreciate that I may be a bit too old for the podcast generation

It baffles me that morons like this have such a platform, to be fair I still don't understand how there's such an enormous market for people watching other people playing video games. My little brother loves it and hes only 5 years younger than me

Brother I'm 24 years old

I appreciate that I may be a bit too old for the podcast generation

It baffles me that morons like this have such a platform, to be fair I still don't understand how there's such an enormous market for people watching other people playing video games. My little brother loves it and hes only 5 years younger than me

I think this speaks more about yourself than anyone else. You have been on this Earth for long enough time to realize that people tune into this type of contents for obvious reasons. Contents centered around the gossip or general news that intrigue the chosen demographics has been the popular format for decades. Adding few interesting personalites who are good at conveying themselves into this formula will signify the effect.

Schaubs podcast, apparently, has managed to nail down all these criterias. Thus, their success really shouldn't surprise you.

Sometimes I laugh and joke everyone here is fucking gay.

Then sometimes I stop and wonder, “Are you all fucking gay?”

Brendan Schaub talking about a male phallic object.. this must be a first :D

Now I see why some of you in here say GSPs style of fighting is not boring.

honestly i like schaub now, used to hate him when he was fighting but he's grown on me so much.

so fuck you guys.
Yeah I used to hate him too - when he lost to Big Nog I celebrated hard!

Then I started listening to TFATK and he is amazing - so so funny - then I went to see his standup and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

cliffs:

Brendan is not impressed with Conor's cawk
Looks long, but skinny. Overall not impressed
Implies Conor's "DMs' must be insane, still

I think Callen was not impressed. Schaub gave it a 6 out of 10.

honestly i like schaub now, used to hate him when he was fighting but he's grown on me so much.

Same here. Now the fight companion podcasts are some of my favourites. Dumb fun
so fuck you guys.
Yeah I used to hate him too - when he lost to Big Nog I celebrated hard!

Then I started listening to TFATK and he is amazing - so so funny - then I went to see his standup and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Yeah I'm on the wagon. Everyone takes themselves too seriously

Pretty sure Schuab let the gay version of Harvey Weinstein defile his booty hole. It's the only explanation for his success outside MMA.

I thought Luke Thomas was bad.. but now I see how bad it can really get.

Back