Brendan Schaub knocked out Cro Cop

Even a blind squirrell finds a nut sometimes...

Even a broken grandfather clock is right twice a day...

Even a guy with limited stand up can knock out a guy with one of the best stand up games ever, especially at HW...

not a huge deal. mirks was winning both fights until lucky shots. happens. look at him now huge win streak
LOL he is done and has been done for almost a decade, anything he is doing now roided to the gills fighting freak shows is irrelevant to his career

I don't care how shitty of a fighter I was or people thought I was, knocking out Cro Cop would carry me to my grave. I would be telling that story until the day I died.

LOL he is done and has been done for almost a decade, anything he is doing now roided to the gills fighting freak shows is irrelevant to his career
LOL how is he "done" when he fights big cuontry soon? i didnt realize u were a raging hater, sorry for replying to you...

even the best strikers get caught sometimes....and its not always against another great striker

but not Crocops first time either...i say this as a fan...he got caught many times

When CroCop does get caught, he goes down like a ton of bricks. His falls make the KOs look even worse.

I remember when Jon Jones made the spinning back elbow a trendy thing to use a couple of years back and dofus Brendan imitated it and tried that shit out unsuccessfully a couple of times in the octagon , just RANDOMLY lol

I mean at least Cro Cop can sleep at night now that he got revenge on Gonzaga. I think Cro Cop is still pretty decent, sure he's had a few tough losses but I feel like he bounced back.

Really dont get the Schaub hate lol some of you guys are way too sensitive

he knocked him silly

Cro Cop was old and Schuab was the new breed of heavyweights. His boxing was in a different time zone than Cro Cops.

Schaub vs Crocop

Meathead vs Fedor

Sonnen vs Shogun

All fucking anomalies. They hurt so much...

The Shogun one probably the most cause he was still kinda maybe sorta semi-prime-ish at that point.
Don't forget Werdum, Bigfoot, and Hendo vs. Fedor. And Forrest vs. Shogun 1.

All absolute anomalies.

The rematches will all show different results.

He is/was an elite fighter, he doesn't get as much as credit because he's "just a wrestler."
I enjoyed Sonnen, he was an entertaining dude.

Plus he outstriked Silva which was soooo sweet to watch.

It's the steroids that killed it for me. I know most do steroids, but he did more than most. No one has been THAT caught, holding the record for most PEDs in a single test.

Brendan literally had ONE move on the feet...straight right hand. Exposed vs Travis big time...he couldn't get in range with his right hand and was made to look like really crude and limited.

Non existent jab and no kicks

Brendan literally had ONE move on the feet...straight right hand. Exposed vs Travis big time...he couldn't get in range with his right hand and was made to look like really crude and limited.

certainly.
damn.. cro cop looked too tentative
looking for a counter too obviously
the younger less skilled jock took it to him

zero game planning/concern for his rival

cocky bastard got ktfo by brendan dick talk schaub

<{clintugh}>

I enjoyed Sonnen, he was an entertaining dude.

Plus he outstriked Silva which was soooo sweet to watch.

It's the steroids that killed it for me. I know most do steroids, but he did more than most. No one has been THAT caught, holding the record for most PEDs in a single test.
Don't worry. Fedor will put an end to PED Sonnen just like USADA did PED Jones.

Don't forget Werdum, Bigfoot, and Hendo vs. Fedor. And Forrest vs. Shogun 1.

All absolute anomalies.

The rematches will all show different results.

Oh I agree, but they don't bother me as much to be honest.

Doom became a champ, Bigfoot was huuuuge, and Hendo is also a legend. Meathead.... it's fucking Meathead he's awful :)

Same for Shogun. Forrest became a champ. Sonnen was known for his sub weakness and he subbed Shogun who had a great ground game.

Fuck man, writing about this hurts :D

Back